beantwoord

why is my contract still not cancelled?

• 8 July 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 133 x bekeken

My contract ended on the 6th of july 2021 (a few days ago).

last month i submitted the online cancellation form and i received no email no phone call to confirm. So i called the customer service and the agent told Me that my contract was scheduled to be cancelled at the end of the 12-month period.

checking my sim card today and it is still working. Why? I specifically asked for it to be cancelled and even called even though I live abroad and it costs to call! 

it is so annoying, the Tele2 customer service experience is negative!

How can I ensure that my contract is cancelled and I wont be billed further?

icon

Beste antwoord door Eviconsta 9 July 2021, 11:03

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Eviconsta, good to see that you filled in your phone number in your profile.

I looked into your account and I see that there has been a cancellation request on the 20th of June. Did you do this over the phone and can you find a confirmation of this around this date? Your subscription should stop on the 20th of July, because of the 1 month notice period.

Please, let me know. I’m looking forward to your reply! :smile:

Hey :) 

i sent the online form and i also called the customer service because when i submitted the form i  didnt receive an email confirmation.

Right after i posted this, the sim card stopped working so i assume the contract was indeed cancelled as requested:)

HeyMarciano,

why am I still being billed? I had asked for the contract to be cancelled upon termination. The aim

stopped working 17 days ago, so why is the direct debit atill not cancelled?

even if the termination would happen on the 20th of july as per your message above, this doesnt explain me being charged for a full month! 

why is it ao difficult for tele2 to terminate a contract as per agreement? Seeing other posta on the forum , i am not the only one having troubles with this. Off boarding of customers should be as important as taking them live on your services. This is unacceptable 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Eviconsta ,

I immediately grabbed your information and I confirm that your subscription is cancelled as of 6-7-2021. 

With us you always receive the invoice afterwards, that means that in July you will receive the invoice of June. In August you will receive another invoice for the period from 1 to 5 July and that will be the last invoice.