beantwoord

Sim Card isn't connecting to network

• 13 March 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 633 x bekeken

• Durft te posten
  • 1 reactie

To whom this may concern,

I purchased a sim card 5 days ago from Tele2 on a sim-only deal, the order number being 58579182. I have activated my ‘Mijn Tele2’ account and the sim. However, I can not access the internet or any other services through the phone. What’s more, in the phones sim-card settings it does not recognize the new sim card, for example, it has not registered the phone number.

I have a Samsung S10E and I have never had trouble with it before. I have tried following the guide from this link [ https://www.tele2.nl/klantenservice/mobiel/toestelhulp?pagina=device/google/pixel-xl/topic/internet/handmatig-instellen/1 ] yet the problem is still not solved - I have already added a new APN but the network does not work and there is no service. After following the link stated above, the service does seem to work for a maximum of 10 seconds until it completely stops working once again.

It would be greatly appreciated if this problem could be looked into.

icon

Beste antwoord door Qis 14 March 2021, 13:29

Bekijk origineel bericht

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

I ask myself if the sim card is activated correctly as you mention Also , could you please test the sim card in another phone?

I ask myself if the sim card is activated correctly as you mention Also , could you please test the sim card in another phone?

The sim card was in perfect condition. I solved the problem through switching the sim cards to the opposite slot. So the original simcard that was in slot 1, I put in slot 2. The Tele2 simcard that was originally in slot 2, I moved to slot 1. Thank you for your response though, I highly appreciate it!

Reageer