Refund cancelled subscription

• 22 January 2021
  • 9 reacties
  • 261 x bekeken

We have already canceled the order 54952425 more than 3 weeks ago. We still haven't received a refund, how long do we have to wait?

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

9 reacties

Reputatie 5

Hi Chris,

Did you already add your personal details to the following page? https://forum.tele2.nl/settings/profile. A Tele2 moderator can help you right away when he sees your topic and your personal details are filled in.

Thanks and have a great evening!

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Chrisu,

Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you immediately with your cancellation and deposit.

First of all, my apologies for the late response. This topic has escaped my attention. We are doing everything we can to make sure your deposit is refunded within 14 working days! I have taken your details and I will personally make sure your case is taken up! 
I will contact the financial department who will take care of it. Please be patient, but I know from experience that this will work out well, I promise! You don't have to do anything now.

We will keep you informed!

I have the same situation. This is literally the worst customer service experience i ever had, after more than 3 weeks and 5 attempts of contacting customer service about my refund I called again today to find out that not request has been registered on my name and a new one has just been created. Therefore need to wait another 14 days. This is ridiculous. First it said on the website that my phone would be delivered the next day. After paying the amount, i could make a delivery appointment for which the earliest possibility was one month later 🤯 I cancelled my order right away. With most other providers you get a refund within 5 working days. With TELE2 its supposedly 14 days but you really need to get irritated and call several times before anyone takes you seriously.. It seriously feels like a scam and Never again am i going to use this website ❌

Reputatie 3

Please note that the refund time window should be 14 days total, not working days as the Tele2 employees are making you believe. Visit consuwijzer.nl which explains your rights, including those 14 days.

Exactly the same for me. Waiting for over 3 weeks right now and contacted them 3 times since then. Everytime there is an other reason for the delay. The weekend, a failure, etc.

Same here. I will only wait for 14 days. If no refund, then chargeback. Tele 2 has to pay for the chargeback fee. This is the cost they should bear for not obey the consumer peotextion law. The worst customer experience ever.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

I recommend that those who have not yet created a topic do so and include your order number. Then I can help you with the refund as soon as possible.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Chrisu,

Did you get back your refund? 

Hello @Chrisu,

Did you get back your refund? 

Hello, @Cas van Tele2 no I didn't back... 

This is funny, when I want sign contract, first I have pay, after this I can't sign because I not have enought documents and now I waiting 2 months for refund my, MY, mY, My money not Tele2, for me it is stealing money 🤑