beantwoord

Have my subscription cancelled?

• 16 July 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 97 x bekeken

Hello,

I had a monthly cancellable subscription in Tele2. On its initial days, I called the customer service and requested the cancellation. The agent told me that cancellation would normally be effective 1 month later, but he said he will do an adjustment and it will be cancelled after 15 days.
I said okay, he sent me a confirmation, and I accepted it. This call happened on 14 May 2022.

On June, I received the invoice (number 901459804601), and I thought it will be the final one. Its been paid with automatic incasso.

However, in July, I received a new invoice (number 901463749539) with some costs and discount.

In the Tele2 Account Overview page, it says my contract has ended under the mobile number. 

My client number is 1.21299135.

Could you please help me with understanding these invoices, and if my subscription is cancelled and I will no longer receive invoices?

Kind regards.

Mustafa

icon

Beste antwoord door mustafab 18 July 2022, 22:41

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Mustafa,

Thanks for sending your customer- and invoice numbers! I checked your account and I see that your subscription has indeed been stopped on the 14th of May. The first invoice (in June) was for the period in May where you still had your subscription. The second invoice (in July) is for the period of 1 - 15 June, because there is always a 1 month notice period. 

I can’t see what was said about the subscription being cancelled in 15 days, but that doesn’t sound correct. However I want to reimburse the € 4,50 costs in June, but I can only do that after these costs are paid. This will automatically happen on or around the 28th of June. 

After this one, the invoices will stop, so you don't have to worry about that.

Please send me a message after this invoice was paid and I will reimburse it for you! 😄

Kind regards,

Marciano

Hey Mustafa,

Thanks for sending your customer- and invoice numbers! I checked your account and I see that your subscription has indeed been stopped on the 14th of May. The first invoice (in June) was for the period in May where you still had your subscription. The second invoice (in July) is for the period of 1 - 15 June, because there is always a 1 month notice period. 

I can’t see what was said about the subscription being cancelled in 15 days, but that doesn’t sound correct. However I want to reimburse the € 4,50 costs in June, but I can only do that after these costs are paid. This will automatically happen on or around the 28th of June. 

After this one, the invoices will stop, so you don't have to worry about that.

Please send me a message after this invoice was paid and I will reimburse it for you! 😄

Kind regards,

Marciano

Hello Marciano,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

Maybe I misunderstood something from my conversation with the agent, but he changed something on it so that I can cancel earlier. As long as it is cancelled now, it is all good. Thanks for suggesting refund though.

Thank you so much for your kind support. I appreciate it a lot.

All the best,

Mustafa

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Mustafa,

You’re very welcome! Two thank yous? That’s the reason why I do what I do. 😁

Thank you so much for your message and I hope you have a great day!

Don’t be a stranger here on our Community. If you have anymore questions, you know where to find me.

All the best to you too,

Marciano

Reageer