beantwoord

Cancel subscription

• 22 March 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 448 x bekeken

• Aan het warmlopen
  • 2 reacties

I’ve already left the Netherlands since February 1st but don't know how to cancel the subscription. So now it still sends me the bills but I didn’t use the sim card. How can I cancel online? Otherwise, I can't receive the code from the sim because the sim is inactivated in my country.

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Tele2 23 March 2023, 11:01

Bekijk origineel bericht

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Trang, thanks for filling in your profile. I will help you with this right away! You can cancel your subscription via this page in your MijnTele2-account. Please note that you have 1 month notice period and you always pay afterwards. If you cancel today, your subscription will stop on April 23rd and you will receive your last invoice from us in May. Don’t worry, you won’t pay for the full month of April, only the days that your subscription was still active.

Where are you exactly? You could still use your subscription until April 23rd. To see which network you can connect to, please check this page.

Please let me know if you successfully canceled your subscription. If you need any help or if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I’m here for you! 💪🏻

I cant recieve the code to log in my account because the sim card is inactivated in Vietnam now. Do you have another way to have the code.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Trang, thanks for getting back to me! If you can’t log into MijnTele2 and you can’t receive an SMS-verification, the only option is to cancel via Chat. You can start a chat with my colleagues on this page. I will explain why. Without the verification, you will need to send us a copy of your ID. You can’t send that to me here, because otherwise your ID will be public for everyone to see. But no worries, I’m sure my colleagues from the Chat will help you right away!

Will you let me know if everything worked out? 😊

Hi. I cant chat with your colleagues so can you ask someone contact me through email and i will send my ID. I really need to cancel the subscription because i dont use anymore but it still charge my money.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @trang, I wish I could help you myself, but because of the verification it’s not possible. Did you try chatting with my colleagues at 7:00AM? I think that’s the reason why there was no one available. Please try it again now (or between now and 17:00), there will be someone with you for sure! I hope to hear from you soon and I hope they can cancel your subscription today. 

Reageer