No refund after canceled order

• 10 March 2023
  • 10 reacties
  • 131 x bekeken

I bought an Iphone 14 promax which worth 460 euros on your website in 10th January and it was cancelled automatically in 14th January. Therefore I dialed your hotline and wanted for my refund. Your staffs promised me that my money would come back in 2 weeks. But nothing happened in January 26th. So I dialed again and ask for a explanation, but your staffs said that my money would come back till January 27th. But also there was nothing come back to my account in that day. During this period, I dialed the hotline again and again and eventually your staff established a case and provide me a number to wait for another 2 weeks. I feel very disappointed with your customer services because it can be seen as an action that against the contract rules. I am just a student who is now depend on my living fees. But now 460 euros has gone and half of my money disappeared. If your company failed to help protect my right and get my money back by March 14th, I will sue you in the court and make complaint if necessary. 

Marciano van Tele2 1 jaar geleden

Hi @Zhengangu, good to hear that you replied to the mail. I understand that you want to get the refund sooner than later, however I must ask you for some patience. As my colleague said; the Finance department has a processing time of 5 workdays. That means that they could pick up your case on Friday. 

In the meantime I will see what else I can do for you, but I need some more information from you:

1. Did you pay by credit card?
  2. Could you send us the proof of payment through a private message on Facebook or Twitter? The reason I’m asking, is because I can’t see the mail you’ve sent. Please let me know when you sent it on Facebook or Twitter. My colleagues can forward it to me, so I can dive into it for you.
Bekijk origineel bericht

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Zhengangu, welcome to our Community! I totally understand that you can’t wait for your refund any longer. Please don’t worry about it, everything will be fine! I’m here to help you and I will get into it right away. I’m not sure why you didn’t receive the refund automatically after the cancellation, but the good news is that my colleague is already working on it for you. On Thursday, March 2nd, she sent you an e-mail with a request to reply to that e-mail with a proof of payment (can be a screenshot). We need this to request the refund. Please reply to the mail including the proof of payment.

Please note that the screenshot can’t be bigger than 5MB, otherwise we will not receive it. Will you let me know when you replied to the mail? I will keep an eye out on the case for updates as well. 😊

Well, I didn’t receive any emails relating to the proof of payment on March 2nd even though your colleague told me he would do so. Could you please send me this email again through [hidden by moderator]?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Zhengangu, there was a typo in the e-mail address that my colleague used. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but I sent you the mail again. Could you confirm that you received it this time? I also hid your e-mail address from your reply, because it was public for everyone to see. 😄

Ok, I have already send it through email.

I have already send what needed to be provided to your customer service. However, there is no response from any of your apartment. When I dialed again, your staff said to me that your finance department will contact me in 5 days. Can I simply interpret it as a kind of excuse or ignorance. I have already waited for my money for almost a month. How can you treat your customers like this ridiculous way?

Hi,

This is refund issue is not a problem, but rather a policy of tele2. We are wsiting for refund for almost 4 months. Marciano promissed us the same comforting points as above, still no refund. This is pure robbery if the civil people.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @Zhengangu, good to hear that you replied to the mail. I understand that you want to get the refund sooner than later, however I must ask you for some patience. As my colleague said; the Finance department has a processing time of 5 workdays. That means that they could pick up your case on Friday. 

In the meantime I will see what else I can do for you, but I need some more information from you:

1. Did you pay by credit card?
  2. Could you send us the proof of payment through a private message on Facebook or Twitter? The reason I’m asking, is because I can’t see the mail you’ve sent. Please let me know when you sent it on Facebook or Twitter. My colleagues can forward it to me, so I can dive into it for you.

Actually, I paid by my debt card. And could you please provide your contact account on Facebook and Twitter?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi, thanks for letting me know! You can contact us on Facebook or Twitter. To send a private message on Twitter, you'll have to ask my colleagues to follow you first, so I recommend Facebook. You'll see the Messenger icon where you send us a private message. Please tell them I asked you to send the proof of payment there, so they know that they can forward it to me. 

Can I provide you with my gmail address. I bet you that this email address can accept and receive what you need. Maybe my previous two email addresses hide my email and pictures.(address: hidden by moderator

Reageer