No refund after 25 days

• 5 February 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 111 x bekeken

I see so many topics related to not getting a refund. This is not acceptable and it seems like tele2 is doing this on purpose. I ordered a phone which was supposed to be delivered the next day (wrong information on the website). After paying the phone you can make an appointment for delivery (which is also weird since normally you need to know the delivery time before you can proceed with the order). After I paid, i realized that the phone will only be delivered after 1 month so I immediately cancelled my order on the same day. after more than 3 weeks and 5 attempts of contacting customer service about my refund I called again today to find out that not request has been registered on my name and a new one has just been created. Therefore need to wait another 14 days 🙄. This is ridiculous. I cancelled my order right away. With most other providers you get a refund within 5 working days. With TELE2 its supposedly 14 days but you really need to get irritated and call several times before anyone takes you seriously.. It seriously feels like a scam and Never again am i going to use this website ❌ in the meantime i ordered the same phone from Belsimpel, it arrived on the same day. Best service ever ... 

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Famezian,

Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you immediately with your cancellation and deposit.

First of all, my apologies for the long wait for your payment. We do everything we can to make sure we refund your deposit within 14 working days! Due to an administrative hitch, something goes wrong with the refund. In this case it takes longer, I apologise. I have looked up your order and I will personally make sure that your file will be dealt with as soon as possible! That will be next week. I will contact the financial department who will take care of this. I conitnue to monitor this myself so that I can be sure that this will be resolved quickly.

Please be patient, but I know from experience that this will work out well, I promise! You don't have to do anything now. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am here for you!

We will keep you informed!

Same thing, except I waited for 2 months for the delivery and obviously it never arrived for various stupid excuses! Still no refund as well, third week almost over. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never gonna use the services of these scammers again and don’t recommend to anyone who cares about their mental health and money. 

Hello @Famezian,

Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you immediately with your cancellation and deposit.

First of all, my apologies for the long wait for your payment. We do everything we can to make sure we refund your deposit within 14 working days! Due to an administrative hitch, something goes wrong with the refund. In this case it takes longer, I apologise. I have looked up your order and I will personally make sure that your file will be dealt with as soon as possible! That will be next week. I will contact the financial department who will take care of this. I conitnue to monitor this myself so that I can be sure that this will be resolved quickly.

Please be patient, but I know from experience that this will work out well, I promise! You don't have to do anything now. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am here for you!

We will keep you informed!

Again, another 15 days is over!! Still no refund 😡😡😡 this is obviously a scam. I was not kept informed and again called for so many times. What is going on ?