beantwoord

Wi-Fi and ethernet doesn't work anymore

• Durft te posten
  • 1 reactie
I am sorry if there's already been a similar question, but the problem is I have received the router-modem yesterday. I have tried to connect it, but after a few hours, Wi-Fi has disappeared. I've tried to connect to the router using the ethernet cable, but it didn't work. There's no light that there's the link in between. The only light which is on is from power.

I checked the text and it's said "dus niet eerder, want dan werkt het nog niet" Can it relate to that?

P.S. By the way, all other buttons including reset don't work. It just doesn't do anything.

Router: ZTE H369A

icon Beste antwoord door WhTurner 13 september 2017, 15:43

Your connection should become active on the date and time given in the letter.
"dus niet eerder" means "and not before"
Other customers sometimes complains that the connection is not completed on the given time, but later becomes active.
So, if the time is more then a day ago, you can phone "klantenservice" (customer service) ans they can measure the line for you.

Bekijk origineel bericht

2 Reacties

Your connection should become active on the date and time given in the letter.
"dus niet eerder" means "and not before"
Other customers sometimes complains that the connection is not completed on the given time, but later becomes active.
So, if the time is more then a day ago, you can phone "klantenservice" (customer service) ans they can measure the line for you.
Thank you! Okay, then I just will wait till the mentioned date.

Reageer