beantwoord

Tele2 Home Internet Subscription

• 29 augustus 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 335 x bekeken

Dear Sirs,

I honestly do not understand your service!
I went to your website to subscribe a service of internet at home, provided by you, and in reply to my request your services sent me an sms message (attached) informing that the service could not be provided!
Now you send me an email asking me to finalize my request. You also send me sms messages saying that the service will be active on a certain date without having any signed documents from me. Documents that you sent me and I never returned.

With respect! I decline to do so! If you're unable to provide correct information then that makes me very insecure on the type of service provided and how your staff handles internal and external communications!

It would be best to sort your communication issue first instead of sending mixed messages to potential customers!

Kindly cancel whatever subscription you have for me since I no longer wish to work with your company in what regards home internet service.

With regards,

Marco Faria
icon

Beste antwoord door Kevin van Tele2 30 augustus 2018, 12:59

Hi Marco,

Unfortunately I cannot cancel the contract for you and thus I have to ask you to call our customer service on 020-7544444 (10ct/pm).

Thank you for your understanding

Regards, Kevin
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Hi Marco,

Unfortunately I cannot cancel the contract for you and thus I have to ask you to call our customer service on 020-7544444 (10ct/pm).

Thank you for your understanding

Regards, Kevin