Reimbursement of wrongly charged mechanic fee

• 18 maart 2016
  • 2 reacties
  • 127 x bekeken

i would like to file a request for a reimbursement: a few days ago Tele2 advised me that my installation setup being correct, my internet problem was most likely due to an external problem. Tele2 gave me a phone number to call (Imtech Energy), to make an appointment for a mechanic to come and fix this problem with the DSL line. I made the appointment, and in the following 2 days a mechanic came. After seeing that my installation was indeed correct, he unmounted wall sockets and switched external DSL cables. He asked for a payment of 70 euros, to which I protested, since Tele2 had told me that I should not pay when the problem is not due to an incorrect installation but to an external connection problem. The connection worked for several hours, and then failed again.I called Tele2 and requested that they investigate our signal, and they arranged for a mechanic from KPN to check the signal in the street, who came by today. He found that the connection problem is indeed located outside my house, in the street, and not due to any installation problem or internal DSL cabling.

So, I have been wrongfully charged 70 euros by the Imtech Energy company, and am requesting that TELE2 start a process to make this reimbursement. Please assist me in this: my client number is B0007499374 and the payment transaction ID to Imtech Energy is 3f21d63fb3f9b94c9ac1.

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Hello i.flament,

Sorry to hear what happened. I would like to help you in this situation. Can you send me your name, address, place, birth date and customer number in a private message? You can do this by clicking on my name and then on 'bericht'. With your information I can take a look in our system.

Hope to hear from you!
Best regards, Trinh
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Hello i.flament,

Thank you for your information.
I saw in our system that your application for a refund is turned down. I have discussed this with my colleague and I can't help you further because the costs are correct.

Best regards, Trinh