Probleem met internet, DNS, Network chance detected.

• 8 May 2019
  • 9 reacties
  • 1270 x bekeken

Over meerdere weken ongeveer 20.30 avonds heb ik geen internet met Tele2 server, geen DNS of "network chance detected". Duurt 30 min tot 1 uur. Ongeveer 23.30 dezelfde en duurt tot 03.00. TV werkt oke, maar het internet is "down". Wat kan dat zijn.

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

9 reacties

Reputatie 5
Gaan de lampjes op het modem op dat moment ook anders branden?
Lampjes 24:00 uur: O aan X uit, Technicolor:

Power O
DSL1 O
DSL2 X
Internet O
WAN/LAN X
Ethrenet 1 O, 2 X, 3 O, 4 X
TV O
Wireless O
Voice X
WPS X

Reset does not help. Still "no internet access". TV and the phone line work.

The last blackout 10.5 23:30 to 11.5 04-05:00 uur.

In the morning everything works ok.

Something controls the blackout with a certain time schedule - now over 3 weeks. I have had fraud emails with threats to cancel my internet connection if don't pay. Is this part of the situation? I have send the fraud emails to the "Fraudehelpdesk.nl).
Could it be the power save option, that it is responsible for the disconnecting.
But then you wouldnt have a phone and tv connection either.
Reputatie 7
Badge +8
Is there a blue light?
No blue light. I have a feeling that this "thing" is located in the DNS server.
Reputatie 7
Badge +8
Sorry, Then I can't help you.
Reputatie 5
If it always happens at certain times you might want to look into if something else turns on / off at that time that might be interfering. Technicolor does not have a build in power save option like the ZTE modem has.
OK. Yesterday evening the problem did not appear! I did not chance anything. Let's see this evening.
Reputatie 5
Due to the inactivity in this thread i have now closed this topic. If you have any questions or you would indeed like some help you can always open a new topic.

If you have the time we would like to send you a survey to see how satisfied you are with our forum and the way your topic was handled. Do note that the survey at this time is in Dutch.

Kind regards,
Jasper