beantwoord

No internet after 8 days of expected activation

• 9 februari 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 135 x bekeken

I am a Tele2 customer for 3 years. Because of moving to a new place, I had to move my Tele2 contract which can apparently only be done by making a new contract with Tele2. I applied for a new subscription which was supposed to start on January 31, 2017. It has been 8 days and the internet is still not active. All I got to know from customer service is that there is an administrative fault. After asking several times I am told that this delay is caused by "internal changes" in the organization and it might take 2 more weeks to resolve the issue.

How can Tele2 expect a customer to wait for already 8 days + 2 more weeks to get a service which was applied for much in advance? I am tired of chasing after Tele2 to start the service. I never imagined I will have to face such bad service and want an option out. It will take me yet another month now to organize internet service with another provider. Thanks to Tele2!!

How to apply for discontinuation of the agreement without any penalty. I also want refund for already paid amount due to moving of the contract and additionally compensation for all the delay. Further, is there a place where I can complain about this unprofessional behavior from Tele2?
icon

Beste antwoord door Tom van Tele2 12 februari 2017, 13:39

Hi Vishwas,

I'm sorry to hear that the activation of your internet connection has been delayed. If you wish to cancel your contract, you can contact our customer service and they will tell you what your options are. You can use the following form to report your complaint to us: https://www.tele2.nl/klantenservice/klachtenformulier/

Regards,
Tom
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +3
Hi Vishwas,

I'm sorry to hear that the activation of your internet connection has been delayed. If you wish to cancel your contract, you can contact our customer service and they will tell you what your options are. You can use the following form to report your complaint to us: https://www.tele2.nl/klantenservice/klachtenformulier/

Regards,
Tom
I did talk to your customer service but they do not give me the option of cancelling the contract without any penalty. Getting compensation for the delay aside, I do not get option of refund for the amount paid for moving of the contract.

PS: My internet is still not active.
Reputatie 4
Badge +3
Did you already fill in the form I mentioned? If you did, our complaints team will assess whether or not a complete refund will be given.