beantwoord

No internet

• 13 April 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 244 x bekeken

Hi! Sorry if I write in English! I have no internet at home. I have a davolink DV-2020 router, and on the device info page it says "ADSL Link Status: FAIL". I already tried to use another router, different cables/outlets in the house, and both wifi and LAN, but I still cannot connect. I cannot call the help number because it's closed until monday. Is there something else I can do? Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Ccaratelli 16 April 2019, 09:53

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12
The only thing you can do is restart the modem. Otherwise call customer care monday.
Reputatie 5
Did you reach out to to the customer service yet? If not i can check the connection if you wish
Hi Jasper, yes I called yesterday, a technician is gonna come today to check the cables in the building, because it looks like something is not working properly. Thanks for the help!
Reputatie 5
You are most welcome (even though I didn't do anything) will you let us know if the problem has been resolved?
Reputatie 5
Due to the inactivity in this thread i have now closed this topic. If you have any questions or you would indeed like some help you can always open a new topic.

If you have the time we would like to send you a survey to see how satisfied you are with our forum and the way your topic was handled. Do note that the survey at this time is in Dutch.

Kind regards,
Jasper