beantwoord

No internet

• 7 mei 2016
  • 7 reacties
  • 249 x bekeken

Hi! (Sorry for not speaking dutch)

I just got internet installed on the 2nd of May, but it is not working. I received the message that the installation was completed, but I turn on the modem and nothing happens. Only the power led is on, and the 'DSL' is constantly blinking.

I have the "internet light" service, and my house has normal telephone connectors. I tried in 2 outlets. I proceeded according to the manual, with no success.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!!

Pablo.
icon

Beste antwoord door Ben van Tele2 19 mei 2016, 14:10

Hi pablocuello,
One of my colleagues is going to call you soon.
We'd like to make an appointment with you so a technician can come by and install everything for you.
Let me know if I can do more for you at this point.
Cheers,
Ben
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

7 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi pablocuello,
One of my colleagues is going to call you soon.
We'd like to make an appointment with you so a technician can come by and install everything for you.
Let me know if I can do more for you at this point.
Cheers,
Ben
Done! Thank you.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Okay, let's make this happen for you.
Can you send me a private message with the following info:

- Full name
- Address
- City
- Date of Birth
- Account number

Follow this link to send me a private message: Private Message to Ben

Thanks
Ben
Hi Ben,

Yes, please, I would like a technician to come to my home, since I'm out of resources to try and make it work.

Please let me know the cost and how to arrange the visit. Although, if the problem is outside the house, I hope that Tele2 would cover it, since it would mean that the service was not provided.

Thanks,
Pablo.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Sorry to hear that you're still having issues with setting up your internet.
We can send a technician to your home, to check where it comes in and install it for you.
However, this is not a free service. If you are sure that you want this, we can arrange it for you.
Let me know, and we'll exchange the info.
Cheers,
Ben
Hi Ben! Thanks for your answer.

I have on every connection in my house. I have read the manual, and I have the ´type 1´ connection, that is the regular phone line.

I have 3 of them in the electrical/gas closet, but I also have two extra phone connections on the bedroom and livingroom walls. I tried several times, for more than 10 minutes on each one, and nothing happens.

Thanks!
Pablo.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi Pablo
Welcome to our Forum! We can communicatie in Dutch or English, whichever you prefer. Sadly, my writing skills in other languages is not terribly great, so it's just English or Dutch for me.

We're here to help you and get your internet up and running!
It is imperative to find the so called ISRA-point (the main phone line) in your house.
These are usually found in the closet where all electrical/gas meters are.
There are other possibilities, and they are all explained in the manual for Tele2 Internet.
These can be found here: Handleiding Modem - Tele2 Internet

Let me know if you can find it, and I'll help you along.
Cheers,
Ben