vraag

No "aansluitdoos" in installation package

• 23 april 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 133 x bekeken

Hello guys!

Looks like I have connection Type 3. The problem is that when I started trying to connect modem I found that I actually haven't received "aansluitdoos" in installation package.
How can I get it?

Thanks

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Hey Polkovnikov,

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

You can call the customer service on 020-754 4444 and ask them to send you one. They don't deliver these by default anymore. You could also go to the nearest DIY store or hardware store and get a so called " ISRA " plug. It's basically the same as a power outlet but with 4 holes. (Type 2 in the installation manual) You could then hook up the Type 3 to that and then plug it in there. It's not exceptionally hard to do this but you need to be a bit handy with stuff like that 🙂

If you've got anymore questions let me know!
Hey Polkovnikov,

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

You can call the customer service on 020-754 4444 and ask them to send you one. They don't deliver these by default anymore. You could also go to the nearest DIY store or hardware store and get a so called " ISRA " plug. It's basically the same as a power outlet but with 4 holes. (Type 2 in the installation manual) You could then hook up the Type 3 to that and then plug it in there. It's not exceptionally hard to do this but you need to be a bit handy with stuff like that 🙂

If you've got anymore questions let me know!

Thank you very much!
I will try to do this by myself. I'm pretty handy 🙂
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Post some pics of the result! 🙂 it's always nice to see what people have managed to do! And if there's any issues let us know
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Vanwege de inactiviteit in dit topic zal ik deze gaan sluiten. Mochten er nog vragen zijn dan kun je een nieuw topic openen.

Fijne dag en groetjes
Jasper