beantwoord

Internet bestellen

• 2 oktober 2018
  • 8 reacties
  • 259 x bekeken

Hello. I want to order home internet via the Internet. How much do I have to wait for a package? Can I pick up the parcel at the weekend? Only then I'm at home all the time.
icon

Beste antwoord door Kevin van Tele2 3 oktober 2018, 12:21

If you haven't signed a contract yet there's no way for us to determine on which day the package will be delivered. At some point during your wait for the line to get ready you'll get a track and trace number. If at the time of delivery you are not at home it will be deliver to 1 of your neighbours.
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

8 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi,

If you order you will see the delivery time for the package. And yes after the first delivery try you can send it to a parcel
But in the next two weeks I will not get a package? I'm asking because I will not be home at the time.
Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi,

I depends on when you order! You can contact the costumerservice to order in English 🙂
I want to order today or tomorrow.
Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi,

Call the costumerservice to order, that you can give a date for delivery
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Hi Dawid92345,

Did you manage to contact the customer service yet?
Not yet. I just want to know if the package will come when I'm not at home. I do not want it. I want to order now and I will be at home on 15th October.
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
If you haven't signed a contract yet there's no way for us to determine on which day the package will be delivered. At some point during your wait for the line to get ready you'll get a track and trace number. If at the time of delivery you are not at home it will be deliver to 1 of your neighbours.