beantwoord

How can I get contact to a monteur without calling

• 12 July 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 140 x bekeken

Hello! So recently, I signed up for tele2's internet service which went smooth. As I am now in my home country and a friend of mine is staying in the apartment, it was him who received the package with the new router. The router works through the telephone cable and the two lamps are green but there is no connection. I want to get a monteur to come and look at it but it is impossible to call the number for the monteur from Denmark, my home country where I am now - it says the number doesn't exist. I feel it is my responsibility so I want to know if there is any other way to arrange for a monteur to come and activate the internet in my apartment?
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper van Tele2 15 July 2019, 09:54

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Sadly even if you have the number to contact us, we always ask some questions that need to be looked at in the residence. So the best idea is to let the persons who are in your house in the Netherlands call us up.
Reputatie 5
Due to the inactivity in this thread i have now closed this topic. If you have any questions or you would indeed like some help you can always open a new topic.

If you have the time we would like to send you a survey to see how satisfied you are with our forum and the way your topic was handled. Do note that the survey at this time is in Dutch.

Kind regards,
Jasper