beantwoord

DSL internet is not working after installation

Hi!

I've received a message that the service is turned on a bit earlier than planned and I can try to connect to Internet.
I connected ADSL modem using connection type 1 from TELE2 manual. However, I see "no link" message on DSL status page of my ZTE modem, and Disconnect Reason: No Carrier. Even after waiting 30 mins and rebooting situation is still the same. BTW there was identical situation on my previous house when I connected. I leaved everything connected, wrote on this forum and a couple of days later it started working - something was fixed on TELE2 side.

Modem:
Device Type H369A
Device Serial No. ZTEEG8GH3E07646
Hardware Version V1.1.1
Software Version V1.0.2_TL1T5

P.S. I've moved recently so I'm actually not sure whether phone line is working properly and I have no tools or devices to check it.

Thank you in advance!

icon Beste antwoord door WhTurner 17 augustus 2017, 11:26

You can call "klantenservice" 020 754 4444 to check if the service is indeed ready (sometimes delayed).
Or you can wait till a moderator here on the forum checks it for you. They need then your "klantennummer". Did you put that in your profile? Then he/she doesn't need to ask for it 😉

Bekijk origineel bericht
Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 Reacties

You can call "klantenservice" 020 754 4444 to check if the service is indeed ready (sometimes delayed).
Or you can wait till a moderator here on the forum checks it for you. They need then your "klantennummer". Did you put that in your profile? Then he/she doesn't need to ask for it 😉
Reputatie 4
Badge +3
Hello ivan.samygin,

Are you sure this is the only connection point and you are using the cables we provided. I did a test on the line and it appears the signal should reach you but there's no connection.
Thank you, Jeroen!

There's the only connection socket I can see.
I've checked cable one more time. The thing is that there's still some repairment is going in my house, so I cannot reach crawl space and all connections I have directly.
Will be able to do this by the end of the month.

Thanks for helping!