vraag

Contract transfer failed

• 14 januari 2020
  • 8 reacties
  • 101 x bekeken

• Aan het warmlopen
  • 3 reacties

Hello,

I arranged my internet contract transferred to the one who lives in the same address last month. The contract transfer page said that we succeeded in the transfer. According to what the tele2 website shows, the fee from the following month will be collected from the new contract holder. However, today I received the invoice saying I will still pay for the fee this month. Would anyone please help me find out why?

Thank you in advance.

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

The transfer page is just a request. It will take some time before that manual process is finished. Did the new person already received a confirmation email for his new subscription? Otherwise, it is still in progress.

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

As @eric reports it is a request it won't say it has been accepted. However we are up to date and don't see any letters in your contact history. So i do recommend you to reenter the form our page. Please note it is a Dutch page

The transfer page is just a request. It will take some time before that manual process is finished. Did the new person already received a confirmation email for his new subscription? Otherwise, it is still in progress.

As @eric reports it is a request it won't say it has been accepted. However we are up to date and don't see any letters in your contact history. So i do recommend you to reenter the form our page. Please note it is a Dutch page

Thank you for your kind replies. I planned to redo the form but now it is a pdf file. May I ask where I should send the file after filling it?

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

If you fill in the PDF found on this page: link  everything should be fine. The mailadres where to send it, is also noted at the bottom which is: contractovername@tele2service.helptu.nl

If you fill in the PDF found on this page: link  everything should be fine. The mailadres where to send it, is also noted at the bottom which is: contractovername@tele2service.helptu.nl

Thank you so much! 

Ar the end of the third page:

Stuur dit volledig ingevulde formulier, inclusief bijlage naar: contractovername@tele2service.helptu.nl

Translation:

Send this fully completed form, including an attachment, to:
contractovername@tele2service.helptu.nl

Ar the end of the third page:

Stuur dit volledig ingevulde formulier, inclusief bijlage naar: contractovername@tele2service.helptu.nl

Translation:

Send this fully completed form, including an attachment, to:
contractovername@tele2service.helptu.nl

Thank you for the translation! very helpful :)

I used Google translate :grinning:

Reageer