beantwoord

Changing internet speed before end of contract

• 1 December 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 91 x bekeken

Hi everyone!

After subscribing to Internet Light, my boyfriend and I started to both work from home full-time and this internet speed simply isn't enough anymore. Our Tele2 contract will end in July, would there be a way to switch to a faster speed before then?

Also, in February we would move apartments . Can we bring our contract into the new address or so we need to close it and make a new one?

Thank you very much for your help!

icon

Beste antwoord door malvina09 3 December 2020, 12:15

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hey @malvina09,

Welcome to the community! I'm going to help you with your internet connection right away.

It's great that you have internet with us. That's what I like to hear! Our Light package may not be fast enough to work at home together. Luckily we have different kind of internet packages! Take a quick look at our website: https://www.tele2.nl/shop/thuis/internet-abonnement/#/ On our website you can do a postcode check to check what speed is available at your address. You can also see which packages are available.  Now I have grabbed your details and I see that it is possible to upgrade to internet base. I cannot arrange this for you but my colleagues can! You can reach them via our free sales number 0800-1602. Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00 to 21.00 hours. Saturday: 9.00 to 18.00 hours.
Of course you can take your subscription with you to your new address. However, there must be a connection, this needs to be checked carefully! Of course we will help you with that.

If you need help, I would love to hear it. Of course I would like to help you speed up your internet speed! :smile:

-
Edit

You arranged a transfer to T-Mobile today!

Hi Cas,

I managed to set up a change in our contract to a faster connection. 

Thanks for your help!

Have a great day,

Malvina