beantwoord

Change Wifi password Tele2

• 25 juli 2018
  • 9 reacties
  • 2956 x bekeken

Hello, why my mobile wants wifi password anytime that I come back at home? All phones of my family members are automatically connected mine not! What I can do? How I can change wifi password? Thanks in advance
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper van Tele2 31 juli 2018, 10:17

To change your wifi password you go to the page 192.168.1.1. Note this can only be reached while connected to your own internet. So if you are on your 4g or at someone else his/her house you won't connect to your own. modem.

Once you go that page you get an pop up asking for a user name / password. These are both user. You should now be logged in, in your modem. From there you go to your wifi and then change your wifi password.

More information you can find on this link. Note this is in Dutch.
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

9 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi!

Sounds silly, But do you have the "remember" checkbox checked?
You can try and go to your WiFi settings and fully forget the network and reconnect ensuring the checkbox is checked?

Hope this helps!
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
It seems that @Nick1 gives a really good tip. Can you test that and see if it works?
Yes it is a very good tip but dosnt work. My phone has already the "remeber" box checked ( at my office indeead it automatically recognize the office's wifi) 😞 please tell me how I can change password so will be easier put it every time.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Do you maybe use the same wifi name but different password for this wifi signal? For example your house has a wifi named Daniela with password 1234 but your partner also has a wifi connection named Daniela but uses the password 5678
No, we use the same password. The password in the router sticker.
Reputatie 5
Badge
Are you perhaps using task cleaning apps that also deletes cached files?
Yes. Tried. Please say me how I can change password so will be easier put it everytime
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
To change your wifi password you go to the page 192.168.1.1. Note this can only be reached while connected to your own internet. So if you are on your 4g or at someone else his/her house you won't connect to your own. modem.

Once you go that page you get an pop up asking for a user name / password. These are both user. You should now be logged in, in your modem. From there you go to your wifi and then change your wifi password.

More information you can find on this link. Note this is in Dutch.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Due to the inactivity in this thread i have now closed this topic. If you have any questions or you would indeed like some help you can always open a new topic.

If you have the time we would like to send you a survey to see how satisfied you are with our forum and the way your topic was handled. Do note that the survey at this time is in Dutch.

Kind regards,
Jasper