beantwoord

Cancel internet but charge bill

• 22 May 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 238 x bekeken

I changed to T-mobile Home from 30-04-2020 (official date). As T mobile and Tele2 are same company, T mobile canceled the old subscription. I have a written email from T mobile. I also have the cancellation confirmation from tele 2 by email.

However, tele 2 sent email on 12 May with “ Today you are disabled services) ”, saying “ Because you pay a month subscription fee in advance, it may be that on the bill this month cost of a time when you no customers anymore. If this applies to you is the case, you will receive next month a bill that we settle this. And charge the bill for May.

T-mobile also charged the bill for May. I pay 110 euros in total for only home internet, which is rediculous. 

Logically, tele 2 subsciption had canceled on April 30, and started T-mobile, so I should not pay to tele 2 anymore.

Tele 2 doesn't answer by phone today, could you please solve this problem?

Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 22 May 2020, 12:44

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7

It’s not safe and therefore not recommended to post your email address on a public forum.

Can you let me know how to edit/delete the reply?

You can only edit a post within an hour after posting. Tele2 moderators have already be notified and will remove it a.s.a.p.

It’s not safe and therefore not recommended to post your email address on a public forum.

Can you let me know how to edit/delete the reply?

Reputatie 7

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

You talk with other customers here. Direct customer care is only avaliable during weekdays by phone.

Hi Eric, thanks for your reply. Can you please send me the confirmation email to make sure I will get money back from tele2? When can I receive back? 

My email:Persoonlijke gegevens verwijderd door moderator

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

T-mobile and Tele2 are two brands with their own billing systems. Next month you receive a credit of Tele2 and that money returned. It is just the way it is.