beantwoord

Address to send materials for contract transfer

• 12 February 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 231 x bekeken

Hello,

May I ask if it is right to send the materials for contract takeover to the following address when I have a “Tele2 internet extra contract”?

T-mobile Netherlands B.V.
T.a.v. Contractovername
Postbus 289
2400 AG Alphen aan den Rijn

I had applied for contract transfer at the same address using the application form and the copy of bank card. But I got rejected and was asked to send some more materials in a letter to the address above. Since I have a contract with Tele2, I feel confused with the T-mobile address. Would someone kindly please help me confirm about it?

Thank you in advance.

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 12 February 2020, 14:48

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Sorry I didn't read it right.
The address you mentioned is correct.
T-mobile and Tele2 have the same address as a result of the merger

T.a.v. Contract transfer
Postbus 289

Tele2 Netherlands B.V.
Postbus 289

If in doubt, it is best to contact customer service

The post adres is correct. T-Mobile took over Tele2. Tele2 is now just a brand of T-Mobile. 

@eric

The post adres is correct. T-Mobile took over Tele2. Tele2 is now just a brand of T-Mobile. 

T-mobile en Tele2 zijn gefuseerd, dat is iets anders dan een overname.

T-mobile and Tele2 have merged, which is different from an acquisition.

https://www.t-mobile.nl/fusie

Hello,

May I ask if it is right to send the materials for contract takeover to the following address when I have a “Tele2 internet extra contract”?

T.a.v. Contractovername
Postbus 289

I had applied for contract transfer at the same address using the application form and the copy of bank card. But I got rejected and was asked to send some more materials in a letter to the address above. Since I have a contract with Tele2, I feel confused with the T-mobile address. Would someone kindly please help me confirm about it?

Thank you in advance.

Hi P_Gao,

It seems logical to me that hardware supplied by Tele2 also returns to Tele2.

“Elvis Presley…. Return to sender”  :)

Maybe you can find your answer over here: 

https://www.tele2.nl/klantenservice/thuis/apparatuur-terugsturen/?sqr=adres%20voor%20retour

Reputatie 7
Badge +12