beantwoord

A reconnection charge from a service that had not been disconnected.

• 16 februari 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 83 x bekeken

On facture number FNNL1701993135 I have been billed for a disconnection that did not take place. I have in fact just come off the telephone and I am VERY UPSET. You are in the process of finding out facts from a previous telephone call maybe you could listen to the call I have just had at about 1.pm today. I am so upset that I even tried to cancel my contract with yourselves only to find out that I have extended my contract with you. I was not informed of the details of the extension and I have never clicked a confirmation link on an email or put pen to paper either. You in fact offered the new service which I agreed to with no mention of terms and conditions. I have had constant problems with tele2 from August 2016 I been on the telephone for hours, every month since, which you can surely control yourselves. I have even received compensation for some things you got wrong. Please do check. If this is not quickly resolved I will be going on social media with the full history of mistakes that have been made by you since August last year, thus telling only the provable TRUTH! of all things you made mistakes on and all the hours and time and stress and upset it has caused us since joining this company. Please do check my Facebook account, I have 4298 close friends on there and hundreds of thousands of followers on my pages and groups which I am sure you can also check. We telephoned today just to get the wrongly charged 28 euros sorted out, but please do listen to the telephone conversation with my wife as I have just asked, she was more or less told that we had to pay the charge to be reconnected to a service that was never disconnected. Does this make sense to tele2? You can even see activities on the so called disconnected service while it was supposed to be non active due to disconnection. It really is now upsetting on all aspects of how we feel we are being treated. We do not know how to go further. Looking forward to your advice. Thank you. If you need to telephone, our number is in your system. We do not have a mobile telephone.
icon

Beste antwoord door Maris van Tele2 1 maart 2017, 11:15

Hello Susan,

Have you been in contact whit are customer service since this post?
If you don't agree whit the renew contract it's possible to ask up a voice log, in the voice log the new contract is discussed.
If you have agreed in the voice log whit the new contract, you have no options.

Greetings, Maris
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Badge
Hello Susan,

Have you been in contact whit are customer service since this post?
If you don't agree whit the renew contract it's possible to ask up a voice log, in the voice log the new contract is discussed.
If you have agreed in the voice log whit the new contract, you have no options.

Greetings, Maris
Badge
Hello Susan Ashworth,

We haven't received a response from you that's why we have te close your topic.
If you have any questions, you can open a new topic.

Greetings, Maris