beantwoord

Junction box

Hello , so i was missing a junction box , saw a solution on other post here , so i called customer service and they ordered and i will receive it in max 3 working days , so what i am asking for is how to install that , is that some kind of adapter or modem ? or its going in the wall ? cause this is all i already have , not sure if its the right thing...

icon

Beste antwoord door Anonymous 2 May 2019, 20:49

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

10 reacties

Thats the wrong thing, thats for cable and useless to connect to when you use a phone line (adsl/vdsl)
You need to locate your ISRA point, its in the closet where the electricity gas and water meters are placed or in your living room.
Look for a connection like the pic from the link, probably like the second pic from the right.

https://www.google.com/search?q=type+isra+punten&oq=isra+punten&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l3.8205j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=zEfrnH7gsanpkM:

And you need to connect a Modem to it, the package Tele2 is sending you contains that.
Thats the wrong thing, thats for cable and useless to connect to when you use a phone line (adsl/vdsl)
You need to locate your ISRA point, its in the closet where the electricity gas and water meters are placed or in your living room.
Look for a connection like the pic from the link, probably like the second pic from the right.

https://www.google.com/search?q=type+isra+punten&oq=isra+punten&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l3.8205j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=zEfrnH7gsanpkM:

but the problem is than , i dont have the telephone plug near (the 4 phase electricity plug for DSL )
Can you post a pic of that 4 phase plug, where it is, because the wire in between the Moden may not be longer then 2 meter.
Then to bridge a distance you need to use UTP cables/Wifi or powerplugs to connect to the signal.
Can you post a pic of that 4 phase plug, where it is, because the wire in between the Moden may not be longer then 2 meter.
Then to bridge a distance you need to use UTP cables/Wifi or powerplugs to connect to the signal.

there is nothing behind fridge 😃 , so yeah... its really complicated , i think ive might have to call mechanic
The box with the 4 holes is probably the box (ISRA point) you need, when you remove the cap by unscrewing the screw in the middle.
You need to use the blue and red wire that you see inside that box next to your fridge, so a good thing that you posted that pic.
The box with the 4 holes is probably the box (ISRA point) you need, when you remove the cap by unscrewing the screw in the middle.
You need to use the blue and red wire that you see inside that box next to your fridge, so a good thing that you posted that pic.

but where will i than plug in Dsl cable ? if this is going to be for ethernet (isra)
The Modem is using that connection point, using a plug/box, using the red and blue wire that is inside that box.
Its all explained in manual that goes with the installation box Tele2 send you.
Reputatie 5
Hi hawk9898a,

Did Cypher's good advice help you with connecting the modem? If not please let us know!

Greetings, Kevin
Reputatie 5
Topic closed due to inactivity