beantwoord

Verkeerde e-mail adres

• 22 October 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 181 x bekeken

Hallo, ik is niet Nederlands maar is Engels en daarom niet een cliënt. Kan u my email adres verwijderen van u systeem? Dank je voor die help

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 26 October 2020, 15:23

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7

Is het mail van Tele2 of spam?

De mail van Tele2 vir 'Jan Smit' maar ik ben Jason Smit. Jan heb de verkeerde mail adres gebruik. 

Reputatie 7

If you are no customer, you should just delete the e-mail. Spammers can spoof the sender address so it only looks like the e-mail was sent by Tele2.

Jan Smit is an active client of tele2 and his* emails are coming to me. The most recent one has a statement for something he bought for 22euro. So I don't think it's a spoofed email. I want Tele2 to remove my email address from their system. 

Reputatie 7

Jan Smit is an active client of tele2 and his* emails are coming to me. The most recent one has a statement for something he bought for 22euro. So I don't think it's a spoofed email. I want Tele2 to remove my email address from their system. 

In that case your e-mail address is similar and Jan probably made an error when filling in his e-mail address. Please wait for a Tele2 moderator to help you here.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @JasonSmit,
Thank you for raising this problem! We are going to take this up immediately.

Can you send me a private message containing the e-mail address in question and possibly the customer number contained in the e-mail? Then I am going to fix this right away!

Thank you in advance for your help.