beantwoord

No Refund after two months

• 27 March 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 124 x bekeken

Hi,

I am not sure if I am at the right platform but I made an order from Tele 2 since 8th of January 2021 which was canceled that very day, but I have not received my refund still. 

I will take this opportunity to admit how disappointed I am that first of all I got misled by one of your agents into ordering a phone that she promised will be delivered on time before my travel abroad, I specifically asked her if she was sure that it will be delivered before I leave and she confirmed. I had to cancel the order the same day, I received a confirmation from you that the order has been cancelled, but what I don’t understand is why is it taking so long to get my money back, it’s been two months for something I was promised will take two weeks. I am running out of patience, because I am a student and I got pending bills to pay out of that money. It is definitely not fair. I need that money refunded as soon as possible, I am running out of patience for the endless calls I have been making and nothing is been done about it. Can you advice me on what to do from here to get my money back! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 31 March 2021, 10:00

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

You did the right thing posting here. The IT systems for refunds have had errors for a while at the beginning of the year. A Tele2 moderator here can help you to send your case to the right department for a refund. Moderators will be here again answering topics on Monday. It’s inconvenient and takes a while, but here we see customers getting the refund.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hey @FTouray,
Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you immediately with your cancellation and deposit.

First of all, my apologies for the long wait for your money. We do everything we can to make sure we return your deposits within 14 days. In this case it takes longer due to a problem with our system, I apologise. I have looked into your order and I will personally make sure that your file is dealt with as a matter of urgency! I will contact the financial department who will take care of this. I will manually put your down payments on the list and they will be processed next week. I will continue to monitor this myself so that I am sure that this will be resolved. 

Please be patient, but I know from experience that this will work out, I promise! You don't have to do anything now. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am here for you!