beantwoord

My Bill

• 18 juni 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 1489 x bekeken

Hello

please I want to beg if you can finish taking money for the iPhone before you start taking money for the Samsung
because I already have a lot to pay and I am not working anymore but I really like Tele2 service that is why I renew my contract

Please help me because I want to stay tele2 for all my life

Thanks for your understanding

Kwame Owusu
icon

Beste antwoord door eric 18 juni 2019, 08:34

If you want a new phone you can renew your contract 4 months before the end of the running contract. If they grant you a new phone loan, you will get the phone directly and the payment/new 2 year contract starts after the old contract is fully finished. So you do not have to pay for two phones at the same time. You can see when you can renew via www.tele2.nl/verlengen
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
If you want a new phone you can renew your contract 4 months before the end of the running contract. If they grant you a new phone loan, you will get the phone directly and the payment/new 2 year contract starts after the old contract is fully finished. So you do not have to pay for two phones at the same time. You can see when you can renew via www.tele2.nl/verlengen
Reputatie 3
Badge
Due to the inactivity in this topic I will close this one. If there are any questions you can open a new topic.

Good day! Greetings Petra