beantwoord

Unwanted Automatic Abonnement Upgrade

• 8 maart 2016
  • 9 reacties
  • 157 x bekeken

I received an SMS from Tele2 4 weeks ago telling me my abonnement had been upgraded from 150min/1GB to unlimited SMS, minutes and 24GB.

Completely not true. I didn't want it upgraded at all and never asked for any changes to my abonnement.

I phoned Tele2 immediately and was told that I had also ordered a new phone at the same time I upgraded my abonnement. !!!

On further investigation by the CSR it became obvious that someone had used my phone number at a phone store to scam a new phone. OK these things happen. CSR told me that he would get back office on to this and I could expect a call in 7 days to resolve the issue.

I phone them after 7 days and then at 14 days and then when customer service couldn't help, I called Tele2 head office and spoke to someone in Back Office. I still haven't received any communication back from Tele2.

Do I really have to phone you guys again to sort out a problem that isn't my fault? You don't take obviously Scamming seriously enough to resolve this within a reasonable time.
icon

Beste antwoord door Ben van Tele2 7 april 2016, 08:38

Hi Rupert,
You're subscription is changed back to its original state.
It was changed to another proposition, because your phone number was on a list of Tele2 employees.
That was a mistake from our end, which has now been corrected.
When you receive the next invoice, please fill in an application for a credit.
the online form for this can be found here: Vergoeding - Tele2.
If you have any other questions, let me know.
Kind regards,
Ben
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

9 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Oh dear,
What a terrible situation! Truly awful and I wish it didn't happen.
I have some powers at my disposal, but time travel sadly isn't one of them.
So let's get down to what I can do for you.

First of all, thank you for entering your client name at the registration for the Forum.
With that, I can check our systems immediately! 🙂
What I can see is that the possibility exists that a mistake was made from our end.
Is it true that this phone number used to belong to a business account for a Tele2 employee?
If that's the case, this should be an easy fix and we can disregard any attempts of fraud or some kind of wrongdoing by others.

Let me know if this is the case.
I also see that it may be wise to contact the retailer where you purchased this subscription.
Did you do this yet?
Let me know.
Cheers,
Ben
Hi Ben,

Yes it's an old Tele2 employee number.
Not sure I understand your question about the retailer. The whole root of the problem is that someone (not me) went a phone shop and ordered an abonnement upgrade and new phone using my number. And no I never received the new phone and no I haven't been inside a retail phone store for months.. Because you haven't been able to figure out which store this happened in, it's not been possible for your colleagues to do anything useful.
All I want is my 11euro a month, 150 mins, 1GB data abonnement back.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
I hear ya, Rupert.
I've pulled some strings here at Tele2 HQ, and I'm gonna make sure that we'll investigate this matter!
At the very least, we'll try to contact you this week to discuss the situation. Expect a call from us very soon.
We'll take our time to talk to you about what happened, what can be done, and what possible solutions there are.

I hope that all of this is resolved very soon.
Kind regards,
Ben
thanks. I'll wait to hear from you.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
We'll be in touch soon.
Cheers,
Ben
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi Rupert,
I've heard you had a conversation with my colleague Maarten.
He analyzed the issue. It looks like you were still considered to be an employee, and we changed the subscription accidentely.
In any case, we will change everything back to what it used to be, and hopefully this will never happen again.
Thank you for getting in touch with us here.
We'll get back in touch with you soon to confirm all the changes. We'll also look into the cost changes and if there needs to be a correction.
If there's anything else you find strange and we need to know about it, don't hestitate to let me know.
Kind regards,
Ben
thanks for sorting this out.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
No problem rupertbroad 🙂
We'll get back to you soon.
Cheers,
Ben
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi Rupert,
You're subscription is changed back to its original state.
It was changed to another proposition, because your phone number was on a list of Tele2 employees.
That was a mistake from our end, which has now been corrected.
When you receive the next invoice, please fill in an application for a credit.
the online form for this can be found here: Vergoeding - Tele2.
If you have any other questions, let me know.
Kind regards,
Ben