racism, why not?

• 25 augustus 2018
  • 30 reacties
  • 2101 x bekeken

Toon eerste bericht
Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

30 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hmmm culture forced on you by conquest, and was doomed to end because it got to big and decadent.

But you can keep wasting your time discussing your prob with poeple that have no say in it is only wasting your time and that off others.
It's better to call them (Tele2) directly, then you talk to Tele2 and not to costumers like yourself.
Hmmm culture forced on you by conquest, and was doomed to end because it got to big and decadent.

But you can keep wasting your time discussing your prob with poeple that have no say in it is only wasting your time and that off others.
It's better to call them (Tele2) directly, then you talk to Tele2 and not to costumers like yourself.

You are totally right Cypher, I really appreciate some reply that are gone deep on the problem, and some users that tried to explain what and why, less some other that start talking about stupid things like english language or stupid reality, with more stupid sarcasm about italians people's. I suppose, after long time as moderator of one of biggest italian forum on mobile phones, where I have helped a lot of people whitout regard nationalities or race, to find the same behavior here, but, is not the case from some members, it's a support forum, this means that the primary target is help others, I found this true for some users, but for some others, not really. Have a nice evening!
Reputatie 1
If you want to stay in the netherlands, you have to accept the sense of humor in this country.
And trust me, it hurts. Because that's or humor, sarcasm, direct and sometime how people are or there country where they from or on the other weak spot.
But don't call it discrimination

You are in everything big, biggest telecom Italia and now in the Netherlands administration bla bla bla.
Everything is discrimination. We laugh about that.

Welcome to Netherlands, we have a lot of rules. Simple
There are just simple rules. And if you are not from this country... the problem is that if you are gone, we can't get money somewhere. you are gone. And if you are form the netherlands (dutch id)you have to registration somewere. And company's can find you (or court)
So it's not discrimination, every man or woman or unsex from other country without dutch id has a same treatment. There is always some bell ringing for fraught.

And lissen my friend, we love to watch in holland movies special from U.S.A.
we saw to match. And now we think that every Italian is maffia, special when they have sunglasses and a beard.
And in the Netherlands we always indicate criminals with the front name and the first backname.

Look at the newspapers

If you want to stay in the netherlands, you have to accept the sense of humor in this country.

I don't understand the sense of humor always. But that's never ever been a reason to leave the Netherlands neither it ever will be.

I have a mobile..... it's a 5....... 🤔 🤓

@Roberto R.
As being a moderator I think you will get a reaction from also a (colleague)moderator, or the answer will be marked. You know how it works.☺
When the rules always were the same I don't understand how you could order a phone at the online shop.
I don't know if the group also has a horse as member but Tele2 forum does.😉
PS: your funny joke about Romans, remember me how the Roman Empire has bring civilisation and culture for more then 400 years, also in this country... remember, auris batava my friend...

And delicious spaghetti.😎
Reputatie 6
Badge
Hello,

I realise a reaction is long overdue: sorry for the wait. What has been stated several times in this thread already is correct: we cannot proces orders with foreign ID via our own website. In the past you did place an order with us but this was via a reseller. As others have suggested before, if you're pleased with our services this far you're more than welcome to start another subscription with us. A Tele2 store will gradly help you as will the same store you chose in 2016. Our own website or call center will not work save by both technical and human malfunction.

I honestly don't agree with claiming this is discrimination and then demaninding to get exempted from these rules because you're an existing customer. This has nothing to do with discrimination. We take great care to ensure our policy respects the UDHR.