beantwoord

Delivery of iPhone 13 with subscription

• 4 May 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 96 x bekeken

Hello! Good afternoon.

On 26-04, I have ordered an iPhone 13 along with a mobile subscription.

Actually, I had to order twice, because first one’s payment is failed during iDeal step in my bank account. That’s why I ordered 2nd time with successful payment.

On the last order, I received an e-mail for successful purchase, and told AMP will contact for delivery details.

Next day, I received a reminder e-mail for first purchase attempt, and it was saying to retry payment as first trial is failed. I simply ignored it as I ordered successfully later.

So, could you please confirm

1. my first failed purchase trial successfully dismissed, and won’t affect anything. Order number: #71317596
    1. my second and successful purchase journey is successful, and I will be contacted for delivery. Order number: #71317717
  2. what is the expected delivery time? It was saying immediate availability in stock, and will be delivered on 29-04.
  3. If there will be a delay, is it possible to change the color from white to pink? I gave up on pink because of it’s expected delivery on 17-05.

Thank you.

All the best.

icon

Beste antwoord door mustafab 10 May 2022, 17:18

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @mustafab

How nice that you have placed an order with us! And even nicer that you also ended up on the Community, so double welcome! 😊 I immediately checked with you and of course I have answers to your questions. 

1. It is indeed true that your first order was cancelled because you did not pay on time. No worries about this, this will not affect anything! 
2. Oh, I would have loved to answer this for you, but I can't make any statements about this because I don't have any insights into our stock. As soon as the device is in stock you'll get a notification from our delivery partner that you can schedule an appointment. 
3. It is not possible to choose a different device for your current order. I do see in the system that I can still cancel your order, so if you want a different color, I can cancel your order so you can place a new one! Please let me know if I can do that for you? Then I'll get to work for you right away! 

Hopefully this answers all your questions, if there are any uncertainties, please let me know? I will do my best for you!  

Hi @mustafab

How nice that you have placed an order with us! And even nicer that you also ended up on the Community, so double welcome! 😊 I immediately checked with you and of course I have answers to your questions. 

1. It is indeed true that your first order was cancelled because you did not pay on time. No worries about this, this will not affect anything! 
2. Oh, I would have loved to answer this for you, but I can't make any statements about this because I don't have any insights into our stock. As soon as the device is in stock you'll get a notification from our delivery partner that you can schedule an appointment. 
3. It is not possible to choose a different device for your current order. I do see in the system that I can still cancel your order, so if you want a different color, I can cancel your order so you can place a new one! Please let me know if I can do that for you? Then I'll get to work for you right away! 

Hopefully this answers all your questions, if there are any uncertainties, please let me know? I will do my best for you!  

Dear Johrick,

Thank you so much for your prompt response. It is all clear now.
We decided to keep it as it was. 

All the best,

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Ah so nice to hear, Mustafa! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know in a new topic. Then I will of course do my best for you!

Reageer