beantwoord

Cancelled phone order

• 25 May 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 86 x bekeken

Hi, yesterday (24.05) I order the iPhone 13 with a mobile subscription. Everything went well. Arranged with the delivery company for the delivery on Friday (27.05). Today (25.05) I receive an email from the delivery company saying that the order was canceled and sent back to Tele2 and that I will be contacted within  5 working days to be told why. 

I can’t wait 5 days. My current phone is dying in my hands, and I am in desperate need of a new one. 

I called all morning customer service and got no response. I would like to know what happened, because everything went well when I ordered it, with the help of an employee, so I really don’t understand what went wrong 

Thank you in advance 

icon

Beste antwoord door carbear 1 July 2022, 16:40

Bekijk origineel bericht

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

I hope you got your answer in less then 5 days and that you have a new phone now! The problem is that we on the community can not do much about it. Maybe that is also the reason you didnt get a response on your topic.

Let us know what was the reason maybe we can learn something from it as a community :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @M. Gutu,

I’m very sorry for the late reply! I totally missed your topic. Thank goodness we have you @carbear on our Community. You always bring missed topics to my attention! 😄

I checked your order and the reason for the cancellation is because you didn’t have a Dutch identification and with us it’s not possible to get a subscription without one. I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope you already have a new working phone, but if you’re still interested in a subscription with us, you can get one via www.belsimpel.nl.

Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I’m here to help!

Reageer