vraag

Sim activation doesn't work

• 15 juni 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 222 x bekeken

• Aan het warmlopen
  • 2 reacties
Hello, I just went today to buy a new Sim in Amsterdam.west with new abbonament. Now it is about 3h I am.trying.to activate my account but without results..I followed the step-by-step guide but I.end.up.always on the same point, when I put my mail and I klik "send the email" I just return on the same.page without any error msg or something else...

The only difference is if I follow the "resend activation mail", here I get an error.msg saying that my mail might be incorrect....the mail I use I.just made today before buy the Sim...

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Is there no number porting involved, just a total new subscription?
I've been spoken with tele2 on fb page..basically they did.not see any order under my name, mail or bank account...
Basically they told me, my order might be in queue due to many orders...

To me seems just one thing..if u order a sim on saturday will be never activate before the working days.....

Great service tele2
Reputatie 2
Badge
It seems that there are problems with processing orders. As a result you will not receive an order confirmation at this time and this is also the reason that you cannot activate your sim yet.

We will resolve this as soon as possible.
It seems that there are problems with processing orders. As a result you will not receive an order confirmation at this time and this is also the reason that you cannot activate your sim yet.

We will resolve this as soon as possible.

May i have some news about? Costumer service still saying that may order does not.exist, the shop where i've done the sim says that the order went good...I still dont have any working sim...

Should i cancel the order and send my bad feedback.to all.peoole i know??
Reputatie 2
Badge
There was indeed a problem with processing the orders. This is the reason that no confirmations have been sent and that we cannot see the orders in the customer system.
This malfunction has been largely resolved, but not yet completely. We are now looking at what to do with the orders that we still cannot find.

It is not yet a concrete answer, I am aware of that, but we are still working to remedy this. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Gr, Bernadet
Reputatie 2
Badge
Because of the inactivity I will close this topic. If you have any questions, you can open a new topic.

Have a nice day!