beantwoord

Prepaid niet te krijgen??

• 9 april 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 304 x bekeken

Greetings,
I have tried to get a prepaid sim at the Kinkerstraat store, they no longer sell them. I was referred to order on line. I tried that, never received an acknowledgment email whatsoever. I called Tele2 klanteservice only to hear that there is no help for me there either and there it is not know when the problem with ordering online will be resolved and if i am in a hurry to have a prepaid that I should go to another telephone provider.

So, Tele2.... What does the Dutch consumer have to do to get a prepaid sim from your company or are you not interested in this section of the market?

Thanks for your reply,
Mark
icon

Beste antwoord door JeroenK van Tele2 10 april 2018, 13:17

Hi Mark,

Our customers (to be) can order a Prepaid sim on our website. Unfortunately we are facing a logistic disturbance at te moment in case of ordering a Prepaid sim.

Did you already tried to other a Prepaid sim for the second time?
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi Mark,

Our customers (to be) can order a Prepaid sim on our website. Unfortunately we are facing a logistic disturbance at te moment in case of ordering a Prepaid sim.

Did you already tried to other a Prepaid sim for the second time?
Reputatie 5
Badge
Vanwege de inactiviteit in dit topic zal ik deze gaan sluiten. Mochten er nog vragen zijn dan kun je een nieuw topic openen. Fijne dag! Jeroen