Prepaid->Abonnement beltegoed?

• 4 juni 2016
  • 5 reacties
  • 326 x bekeken

Hello!

I have Tele2 prepaid now, but I am changing to Tele2 abonnement instead. What happens to my beltegoed when it changes to a abonnement?

Thanks! 🙂

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Just finish the balance before you migrate to postpaid. You can check balance by using *111# and than the dial button.
Ok, so any balance that is left, will be lost? It would be impossible to finish it exactly as postpaid takes over..

Just finish the balance before you migrate to postpaid. You can check balance by using *111# and than the dial button.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
You can finish it days earlier and top up with smaller amounts. Depends how much you normally use per week.
If you have no balance, you can still be called and numberporting still can take place.
Ok, so the answer to my question is it will be deleted. I don't use it a lot, and I will be ported in a few days, but charging it up with 10 euro now seems a waste if most of it is lost.

Thank you for answering! Much appreciated:)
Badge +4
I know that in the past it was credited on your first invoice but I have to verify is that's still the case. Let me get back to you on this!

Cheers!