beantwoord

Spam prive berichten

• 20 March 2019
  • 12 reacties
  • 5731 x bekeken

Onvangen iemand anders vanuit de Tele2 forum enige spam privéberichten? Ik heb al 2 vandag ontvangen met dezelfde tekst van twee gebruikers met ook dezelfde email-adres.

Hoe kan ik die aangeven naar moderators, en ook de verzenders blikkeren?
icon

Beste antwoord door Frenk van Tele2 20 March 2019, 14:19

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

12 reacties

Gisteren ontving ik zo'n privébericht. Ik kwam naar dit forum om te vragen hoe ik het kan verwijderen.

Afzender is natash223.
Reputatie 6
Hi cpoticha, je bent helaas niet de enige. We zijn op de hoogte en werken samen met de ontwikkelaar van ons forum om dit zo snel mogelijk op te lossen.
Hallo Frenk van Tele2,

Kunnen wij dit soort berichten zelf verwijderen?
Reputatie 6
Kunnen wij dit soort berichten zelf verwijderen?

Nee, dat kan niet. Ik besef me dat het in dit soort gevallen wel erg fijn zou zijn. We zullen nadat we de huidige situatie onder controle is nog eens kijken wat er nodig is om dit beschikbaar te maken 🙂
Reputatie 2
ik gisteren ook , ben hier niet echt blij mee
Hallo Bertus67,

Het zou vreemd zijn (of zelfs verdacht) als u er wĂšl blij mee was. â˜ș
Ik meld mij ook maar even, ik heb in de afgelopen 2 dagen ook 2 keer spam gehad in de privéberichten.
Ik kreeg telkens ook een mail van Tele2 Forum, Afzender Henk.Harsevoort@tele2.com.
Henk Harsevoort is volgens mij een kok.
Henk Harsevoort zit ook op SoundCloud.
Uhm Henk is de Community manager, maar die staat standaard onder de notificatie mail dat je een prive bericht binnen hebt op dit Forum.
Maar die stuurt de PB niet, dat doet natasha etc
Hier ook. Iemand die zich romeric natascha noemt
Reputatie 5
Lol dit is de mail die ik terug kreeg 😂

Peace of God is with you.

I sent this mail praying it will found you in a good condition of health.

Let me introduce myself to you and the purpose of contacting you.

My name is (Miss. Natasha Romaric), am 28 years old, Single, a TOGOLESE. I am the Chief Auditor & Account Manager in one of the Banks in TOGO. I saw your profile from Internet. As a banker I have a foreign customer who bear similar name with you, his name was late (Engineer Farjon van Dek) and he died of Cardiac arrest on the 18th June 2016 without wife or children but before the sudden incident he left the sum of ($3.700, 000.00) Three Million seven hundred thousand united states dollar, which he receive from the federal government of Togo for his finished contract.

I have make every effort to find out his relatives but all my effort was abortive even when I visited his embassy nobody was able to find his relative, cousin, brother or sister who can stand to receive his inheritance but all my effort proves abortive. I want you to stand as his relative since you have similar surname with the disease, after receiving the money from my bank we can share the money 50/50. Meaning 50% of the total money will be for you. Feel free in this transaction, as I will give you all the support to help you claim the money.

As the regional chief account manager of the bank, it is my duty to send in a financial report of all our customers to our head office at the end of every year but in the course of the last year 2018 fiscal report. I have placed this money in what we call "Escrow Call" meaning an account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money but since you bear similar surname with the decease person, you can stand to claim the money as your relative. My aim of contacting you is for you to stand as his relative and receive this money in your country. I will stand for you and give you any information needed to enable our bank confirm you the rightful person to inherit the money.

Our head office is aware of his death but they are waiting for any of his relative to apply for the claim. I am ready to give you all information that will lead to claim the fund successful from our bank but you must promise me that you will keep this transaction top secret until you receive the money in your account because if anyone from my bank notice that I am the person who pass the information to you, I will be in a big problem or may lose my job. Remember as his account manager I have all information, which my bank may ask from you. I know that God want to use this medium to bless us because I have made every attempt to searched for his blood relation or any family member who can stand to inherit the money without any fruitful result.

I can assure you again that this transaction is 100% risk free and I have information to give to you, which can make you prove to the bank as the deceased relative.

Attachment below is my pictures inside the bank.

Yours Faithful

Ms. Natasha Romaric
Je gelooft het niet: op dezelfde dag 18 juni 2016 is ook "Ingenieur Vermeulen Henk" overleden. Ook hij liet 3,7 miljoen dollar na zie: https://forum.tele2.nl/tips-vanuit-de-community-328/pas-op-scammer-bezig-76025