voicemail & additional trafic

• 5 juli 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 108 x bekeken

Hi!

I'm your customer polnoch@tele2.nl. I want to:

1) disable voicemail, I tryed this manual:

https://www.tele2.nl/klantenservice/mobiel/voicemail-aan-en-uitzetten/

But did not found "Your Products" link in my page (after login)

Please disable it if it possible

2) is it possible if I not avaible via cell phone then forward incomming call to another phone number?

3) How to buy additional trafic? I did not found this after I logined in your web interface
icon

Beste antwoord door Mark van Tele2 6 juli 2017, 12:33

Hi polnoch,

Thank you for your message! I have disabled the voicemail on your mobile phone number. Unfortunately it is not possible to forward calls when for example your phone is turned off. On this page you can find how to buy extra data bundles.

Mark
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge
Hi polnoch,

I can help you with disabling the voicemail for your mobile phone number, can you please send me the following details in a private message?:

- Name
- Address
- Postal code
- Place of residence
- Customer number
- Date of birth

You can forward calls on your mobile phones when you already have another call or for every incoming call:

To forward every call dial the following on your mobile phone:
Activate: *21*(phone number)#
Deactivate: #21#

To forward when you already have another call dial the following on your mobile phone:
Activate: *67*(phone number)#
Deactivate: #67#

You can buy additional data bundles, but no additional call/sms bundles. You can however always upgrade your bundles within your subscription.

When you have any questions regarding the above i am here to help you!

Mark
Hi polnoch,

I can help you with disabling the voicemail for your mobile phone number, can you please send me the following details

Thank you, I've just sent it

You can forward calls on your mobile phones when you already have another call or for every incoming call:

To forward every call dial the following on your mobile phone:
Activate: *21*(phone number)#
Deactivate: #21#

To forward when you already have another call dial the following on your mobile phone:
Activate: *67*(phone number)#
Deactivate: #67#

Is it possible to forward calls if I'm not avaible(my phone discharged, etc)?

You can buy additional data bundles, but no additional call/sms bundles. You can however always upgrade your bundles within your subscription.

When you have any questions regarding the above i am here to help you!

Mark

How to buy data bundles? I did not find this option...
Reputatie 4
Badge
Hi polnoch,

Thank you for your message! I have disabled the voicemail on your mobile phone number. Unfortunately it is not possible to forward calls when for example your phone is turned off. On this page you can find how to buy extra data bundles.

Mark
Reputatie 4
Badge
Topic gesloten wegens inactiviteit / topic closed due to inactivity.