beantwoord

Urgent over tele2 phoneset mistake

• 3 juni 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 115 x bekeken

Hello,
Since long, I am using tele2 service. Since 31 May, I got the option to change the contract since the contract is ending. So, I changed it into monthly opzegbaar. Since then, the phone service is getting changed between 4g and 3g. After some time, I got the message that change your phone, your phone is not 4g enabled phone and important is we will disconnect our service in 6 working days (which is so weird, I didnot have time to think).

My phone is Redmi Note 3 with full Volte and LTE support. Before changing the contract, it was working perfectly.
Now I called tele2 several times, everytime they said, we cannot do anything. We understand your situation, but your phone is not listed in our list of Tele2 from 1 June as 4g enabled phone. This is so....I told him as well I am using the phone and my phone is 4g enabled, using 4g from years now. And how can you from far away tell me that my phone is not 4g enabled. And just because your list doesnot say so, you are disconnecting my connection.

It is problem with the List that tele2 has implemented since 1 june, not my phone. Was very satisfied with tele2, but Really disappointed on this situation. I have this number for years now.

Thanks,
Priya
icon

Beste antwoord door eric 3 juni 2018, 17:50

The new contract demands a 4g phone which is on the whitelist of Tele2. That the hardware is Volte or Vowifi does not mean the software is certified. These Chinese producers do not invest in coming to Europe and deal with that matter. So, you use still a lot 3G and that is more expensive for Tele2 as they only have a 4G network. Using another phone or ending the subscription are the options.
Whitelist can be found via this page
https://www.tele2.nl/mobiel/sim-only/
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
The new contract demands a 4g phone which is on the whitelist of Tele2. That the hardware is Volte or Vowifi does not mean the software is certified. These Chinese producers do not invest in coming to Europe and deal with that matter. So, you use still a lot 3G and that is more expensive for Tele2 as they only have a 4G network. Using another phone or ending the subscription are the options.
Whitelist can be found via this page
https://www.tele2.nl/mobiel/sim-only/
Hi,
Thanks for your message. Got new Samsung Note 3 9005, but on Tele2 website, it is showing N900A.
But fortunately Tele2 4G service is working on this phone. Now i have two questions here -
1. Didnot get any sms from tele2 to confirm that you are using 4g phone like I got a message on 3g. So how shall I confirm that tele2 services will not be terminated in next days ??
2. If I end the subscription since its monthly opzegbaar, will they charge for whole month or since the time it gets changed to another provider/ended?
Thanks,
Priya
Reputatie 7
Badge
In your Mijn.tele2.nl account on the website (under my products) you see a 4G-ready check based on the phone Tele2 sees you are using. If you passed that check, everything should be fine.

Under Dutch law your contract will be terminated after 1 month (30 days) when you cancel your contract or when your new provider cancels your current contract for you (in case you transfer your number to the new provider). Tele2 will charge you for services until the day the contract will end or until the day your number will transfer to your new provider.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
1. You will not get warning messages when a 4g phone is used. You see with the Samsung, the connection is fine and that is why they do not allow the other phone, you fall back too often to 3G, maybe the frequnties are wrong, not for EU networks.

2) you can buy another subscription and ask for number transfer. The cancel period is one month before the number will be transfered and the Tele2 subscription ended.