vraag

The order refund pending & false propositions by the customer care

• 22 oktober 2018
  • 11 reacties
  • 157 x bekeken

I would like to bring to your attention the unfortunate incident with the customer care I have experienced, being both a current and a prospect client of Tele2.

After my two attempts to place the order were not processed correctly, the customer service employees had to cancel my order and advised me to make it anew - third time – on the conditions that were also put into the internal system notes for future reference.

To my greatest surprise and eventually concern, when I called today to check for the refund status (it was lost and delayed) and place the order again, I learnt from another customer service colleague, that the conditions proposed earlier could never be delivered. I deeply hope that it’s not a widely used practice.

The false promises and not-real offers, especially after multiple hiccups in the process before, cause great disappointment in the service offered by Tele2. Besides, I hope no other new customer will have to find out that he could not trust the proposals made by customer service.

The question is - what is the solution to this issue?

NEDERLANDS
Ik wil u graag wijzen op het ongelukkige voorval met de klantenservice die ik heb meegemaakt, zowel een huidige als een potentiële klant van Tele2.

Nadat mijn twee pogingen om de bestelling te plaatsen niet correct werden verwerkt, moesten de medewerkers van de klantenservice mijn bestelling annuleren en adviseerden me om deze opnieuw te maken - voor de derde keer - onder de voorwaarden die ook in de interne systeemnota's werden gezet voor toekomstig gebruik.

Tot mijn grote verbazing en uiteindelijk zorg, toen ik vandaag belde om de restitutiestatus te controleren (het was verloren en vertraagd) en de bestelling opnieuw te plaatsen, leerde ik van een andere collega van de klantenservice dat de eerder voorgestelde voorwaarden nooit konden worden geleverd. Ik hoop echt dat het geen veelgebruikte manier is.

De valse beloften en niet-echte aanbiedingen, vooral na meerdere hikken in het proces ervoor, veroorzaken grote teleurstelling in de service aangeboden door Tele2. Trouwens, ik hoop dat geen enkele nieuwe klant zal moeten ontdekken dat hij de voorstellen van de klantenservice niet kon vertrouwen.

Hoe kan diet uiteindelijk opgelost worden?

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Dat ligt eraan wat voor aanbieding je wilde hebben. Niet alle telefoons zijn altijd leverbaar. Wat had je voor combinatie willen bestellen?

Engels:
That depends on what kind of offer you wanted. Not all phones are always available. What combination would you like to order?
Dat ligt eraan wat voor aanbieding je wilde hebben. Niet alle telefoons zijn altijd leverbaar. Wat had je voor combinatie willen bestellen?

Engels:
That depends on what kind of offer you wanted. Not all phones are always available. What combination would you like to order?

The offer refers to the Tele2 services, not the phone. Quick background info:
1. First order I made online. It was not processed correctly so I called the CS (customer service).
2. The CS cancelled the first incorrectly processed order and informed me that if I would have placed the order via the phone, I would have gotten 4€ discount. I followed the advice and placed the order again.
3. Since the 2nd attempt for the order failed and the order had to be cancelled, I was offered a 1€ extra discount as a form of compensation for the inconveniences.
4. During the call today I was informed that neither of the offers are (and ever were) possible, thus making this offertas void.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
AH.. Extra discount on discount. That is indeed very unusual for regular new orders. Here on the forum we have not seen cases where monthly discounts were promised for inconvenience. So, point 4 could be right. What bundles did you want to order?
AH.. Extra discount on discount. That is indeed very unusual for regular new orders. Here on the forum we have not seen cases where monthly discounts were promised for inconvenience. So, point 4 could be right. What bundles did you want to order?
10GB,100min/sms. Nothing unusual. I believe it has been done due to the high inconveniences caused with the orders, that had to be cancelled. One hiccup topping the other.
The issue here is the misinforming the new client (while offering what is not possible would qualify more than misinformation) and denying the service. After a few offers in a row vanish and the promised is not delivered, it's quite disturbing for the client-to-be.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
10GB is already discounted from 15 to 13 euro, and the 100 Min for 2 euro is indeed also nothing special.
I can imagine that (15 data+2 speech) - 2 euro action discount - 4 euro -1 euro = 10 euro's can not be fed into the systems to be a valid price for this offer.

You also can see that a product from 17 euro per month to 10 euro per month for "some inconveniance" is a bit too much to ask. If you keep to the online propositions, it would be possible to order them. Maybe a moderator can add something to this discussion, but that takes some time here in the forum where you talk in general to other customers.

If you keep to the online propositions, it would be possible to order them.
10GB is already discounted from 15 to 13 euro, and the 100 Min for 2 euro is indeed also nothing special.
I can imagine that (15 data+2 speech) - 2 euro action discount - 4 euro -1 euro = 10 euro's can not be fed into the systems to be a valid price for this offer.

You also can see that a product from 17 euro per month to 10 euro per month for "some inconveniance" is a bit too much to ask. If you keep to the online propositions, it would be possible to order them. Maybe a moderator can add something to this discussion, but that takes some time here in the forum where you talk in general to other customers.

If you keep to the online propositions, it would be possible to order them.

For the sake of accuracy and attention to detail:
- "high" incovenience was caused rather "some", like mentioned in response to my message.
- "too much to ask" - I completely agree with this point. However, I have not asked. That were suggestions by two 2 different employees. In the first case it was suggested 'out of the blue'.

On the account of mentioned above (in bold), I rest my case. It would serve a purpose of delivering a customer support and engage new clients better, if the clients won't be mis-informed and confused by the client service, especially taking in account the amount of the contacts that have to be made and the mediums used (chat, phone, etc) with regards to the customer service.
Reputatie 4
Badge
Hi Camommile,

Was it a Sim Only order or with a handset?

Kind regards,

Hinke
Hi Camommile,

Kind regards,

Hinke

Dear Hinke,

It was a 'Abbonement met telefoon', so not a Sim Only.

Kind regards,
Maria
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hi Camommile,

Kind regards,

Hinke

Dear Hinke,

Kind regards,
Maria

Mention the handset which you ordered and what was the price at that moment?
Hi Camommile,

Kind regards,

Hinke

Dear Hinke,

Kind regards,
Maria

Mention the handset which you ordered and what was the price at that moment?

Samsung S9, total cost for the phone on Tele2 website is 600. I have paid almost 2/3 of the total cost as the 1st payment. I had to make two orders one after another due to Tele2 mistakes, so paid this amount twice. 1 out of 2 payments has not been refunded yet.
Reputatie 4
Badge
Hi Camommile,

I would like to look in to your details.

Could you pleas send me the next information?
Name
Address
Postcode + City
Date of birth
Customer number
You can send it via this link: Privatemessage to Hinke.

Kind regards,

Hinke