beantwoord

terminate the tele2 contract

• 12 september 2015
  • 4 reacties
  • 450 x bekeken

Hi, my name is Li Shen and my original Tele2 number is **verwijderd ivm privacy**. I have already terminate my contract in the phone house in April this year, but I still receive the bill. Yesterday I received a collection letter saying that I need to pay 62.22 euro from Bos Incasso(the file name: 2037626).
Now I am very curious about whether the contract is terminated or not? Why there is such fee after I terminate my contract? If it is necessary to pay the money, is it the last money I need to pay?
Moreover, as I have already left Netherlands and stay in China, I cannot connect to the customer services by phone now.
icon

Beste antwoord door jlthkoch 18 september 2015, 23:21

Since this is a normal phone-number, you can connect to it fro all over the world. The number will be +31 20 754 4444 but it will be very expensive to make that call.

As far as i know you can cancel a contract with Tele2 only by contacting Tele2 directly, not thru The Phonehouse!

If it is a contract with a mobile phone included then you probably have to pay a fee for the included mobile phone.
From China it is very unlikely that you can connect to this number,
and if you could, it probably would not be cheap either.
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +1
Why not? Is the telephone line dead? Call international 020 754 4444 customer services Tele2
Contract was for a valid couple of month's OK? You can't easily stop a contract. You need some kind of paperwork to get rid of BOS Incasso letter.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
and if you could, it probably would not be cheap either. :8

Maybe somebody from Tele2 can check this out through this forum.
He did mention his former 06 number and a Bos Incasso number. 🙂
Reputatie 7
Since this is a normal phone-number, you can connect to it fro all over the world. The number will be +31 20 754 4444 but it will be very expensive to make that call.

As far as i know you can cancel a contract with Tele2 only by contacting Tele2 directly, not thru The Phonehouse!

If it is a contract with a mobile phone included then you probably have to pay a fee for the included mobile phone.
and if you could, it probably would not be cheap either.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Ooow, okay. I saw people here in the Netherlands that could not
connect to that number from another network.
Could have been just that person. Or mobile...

Ok, I was wrong with that. Just tried it from another network.