beantwoord

Still waiting for a refund

• 16 January 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 121 x bekeken

Hi, it has been 2 months since I paid 1160 euros for a canceled order and I still haven’t received my money back!

On 14-11-20 I renewed my abonnement and purchased an iPhone 12 Pro Max and selected to pay in full. I paid approx 1160 euros and in my surprise when the phone finally shipped (after 4 weeks), I had to pay the delivery guy for the phone again. Of course, I refused to pay again and he canceled the order while I was on the phone with Tele2 to sort things out. They informed me that i will be refunded the money and I can reorder after a couple of days. I then reordered the phone and didn’t pay using Tele2 services but when the delivery company brought me the phone.

I called them in the beginning of December to ask for my initial amount that I had paid for the canceled order. After some days I finally received an email to send a bank statement (9th of December) which I did on the same day.

Moving forward end of December after having heard nothing from their side, I called again for an update. They told me that they created another case and they will look into it.

Lastly, I called for one more time on 4th of December for a status update and I was told that in the next 5 working days someone will contact me to ask me for information.

i have received no phone call or any other status update from Tele2 side.

Can you fix you stuff? I am pretty sure I am not the only one that is still waiting for refund and also it is not a small amount, it’s 1160 euros... 

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 26 January 2021, 16:38

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @NakisGR,

Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you immediately with your cancellation and deposit.

First of all, my apologies for the late response. This topic has escaped my attention. We are doing everything we can to make sure your deposit is refunded within 14 working days! I have taken your details and I will personally make sure your case is taken up! 
I will contact the financial department who will take care of it. Please be patient, but I know from experience that this will work out well, I promise! You don't have to do anything now.

We will keep you informed!