beantwoord

SIM-only "Unlimited calls/SMS" vraag

• 4 maart 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 142 x bekeken

Hello,

Sorry to type this question in English, my Dutch is good but not advanced enough for such a question. (Taking intense lessons though!) I have a SIM-only deal with Unlimited calling/SMS and unlimited data for 26E a month. Is the "Unlimited calling/SMS" for countries of the EU or only for the Netherlands? Thank you very much in advance for your response.
icon

Beste antwoord door eric 4 maart 2018, 16:53

You can call in the Netherlands to all dutch fixed and mobile numbers (without premium numbers.) While roaming in the EU you can call to all EU numbers. So, while in The Netherlands you can not call within the unlimited bundle to other EU numbers.
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
You can call in the Netherlands to all dutch fixed and mobile numbers (without premium numbers.) While roaming in the EU you can call to all EU numbers. So, while in The Netherlands you can not call within the unlimited bundle to other EU numbers.
I see, thanks. If EU country to EU country calling is free and the Netherlands is an EU country, isn't it strange that calling other EU countries from here is charged?
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
No, the EU regulations since june 2017 only rules about the costs while roaming. The subscriptions and fees within the netherlands are not changed since than on this point.
Oh right, so it's only while using the internet. Thanks a lot.