beantwoord

SIM-Only for EU student

• 3 maart 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 321 x bekeken

Hi, I'm an EU student currently living in the Netherlands. At the moment I have a mobile subscription from Hollandsnieuwe but the 2-year contract is going to end this month. For my next subscription, I would like to switch to a 1-year contract from Tele2 (I already have internet in my house from you). However, when trying to place an order online I'm told that I need to visit a physical store. The problem is, there is no Tele2 store in the city I live (Enschede).

Is it really not possible for me to get a subscription? I have a dutch bank account (over 2 years old), registered address, valid EU id and University enrollment.

Thank you,
Adrian
icon

Beste antwoord door Rena Chan 3 maart 2019, 18:45

You can also choose to get a Tele2 simonly from any other reseller.

The information on two (web)shops was available on the Tele2 website when choosing a non-dutch nationality, they sadly decided to take this information away, but Google is your friend. The prices are exactly the same as when buying it directly from Tele2 .
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Its not possible, you have to go to a Tele2 store when you want a subscription directly from Tele2.
So you where good informed before you asked the question here.
Reputatie 7
Badge +2

The information on two (web)shops was available on the Tele2 website when choosing a non-dutch nationality, they sadly decided to take this information away, but Google is your friend. The prices are exactly the same as when buying it directly from Tele2 .

Thanks, i will try to purchase it from Belsimpel, they seem to allow online orders for non-dutch customers.
Reputatie 7
Badge +2
Nice, let us know if everything went smoothly. Welcome to the Tele2 club.
Reputatie 4
Badge
Hi Adrian,

Nice that you want to join us! When you have a foreign ID you can request a subscription via www.gsmweb.nl or www.mobiel.nl or in one of our stores.

Hope to see you soon, regards Petra
Reputatie 4
Badge
Did you manage to get a subscription Adrian or do you have any further questions about it?

Greetings Petra
Reputatie 4
Badge
Because of the inactivity in this topic I will close this one. If there are any questions you can open a new topic.

Good day! Greetings Petra