beantwoord

Returned a new phone but didn't receive any confirmation and refund yet

• 12 March 2021
  • 9 reacties
  • 146 x bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, I have purchased an iphone 11 via Tele2 in February but have returned it within 14 days. The phone was delivered successfully to the address on the return label and signed on 23rd February. I have not received any confirmation until today, I have called the customer service for a few times but they told me that they couldn't do anything but asked me to keep waiting. I have paid more than 480 euros for the first payment. I feel really frustrated of the service provided by Tele2, I think the customer should at least be informed that the phone has been received and refund is in the progress. I hope you can help. Thanks. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 23 March 2021, 15:44

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

9 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello,

Thank you for your update. I see that your return has arrived but that you were charged for your device. You have discussed this with my colleague and he has refunded it. It is now solved.

Hi Cas,

I have finally received the refund for the phone that I have returned, however, tele2 is still charging my monthly installments for the device- in March, and even in April. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Florencexin,

Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you immediately with your refund.

We do everything we can to make sure we refund your payment within 14 days. In this case it takes longer due to a problem with our system, my apologies for that. I have looked into your order and I will personally make sure that your file is dealt with as a matter of urgency! I will contact the financial department who will take care of this. I will manually put your down payments on the list and they will be processed next week. I will continue to monitor this myself so that I am sure that this will be resolved. 

Please be patient, but I know from experience that this will work out, I promise! You don't have to do anything now. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am here for you!

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Florencexin,

I have switched with my colleagues and your return is in and you have a confirmationmessage from us. Have you received it?

Dear Cas,

Thank you so so much ! I feel much relieved to have you helping me. 

All my best wishes,

Florence 

Hi Cas,

Yes, I have finally received emails and updates from Tele2 about the information of return.  Thank you very much. Hopefully I'll receive the refund soon. 

Hello @Cas van Tele2 ,

I am writing to check if there's any update regarding my case. Do you know if my case has started to be processed yet? 

Thanks,

Florence

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Florencexin,

I immediately checked with my colleagues who manage returns. We are still waiting for confirmation that the device has been received in good order. My colleague indicated on 4 March that it would take 10 days for a response, that is 10 working days. This deadline expires tomorrow, I am obliged to wait. In the meantime, I have sent an e-mail and will continue to investigate! 

Don't worry, your device has been delivered to us and you have sent us the proof with the track and trace code. We are waiting for our returns team to confirm.

Dear Cas,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately another week has gone but I still hear nothing...