Refund did not happen for two months now

• 19 April 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 37 x bekeken

i m not sure if i am in the right place, but i cant get anywhere with the customer service, i placed an order on February 10th, 2022 and for travelling reasons i cancelled the order same day, i made a payment of 227 euro and till today April 19th, 2022 i didn't receive my refund and the company is clamming that the refund was in my account since February, after two full months i managed to speak to a customer service that requested my bank statement to assure them that no refund transaction happened in my account.

i dont know what to do or who to reach, i m finishing my minutes credit balance on calling the customer service, and they are not even refunding me those minutes, so basically i m paying money to get my money back.

if anyone can plz help coz i m really frustrated and annoyed with the lack or service and there s no reason to hold my money back.

Thank you 

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Dubbel topic, zie  /  double topic, see:

Thank you, but that’s not really helpful 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Kareem, we're gonna help you with your situation! 

For us, @WhTurner 's message is very helpful. We love to have a clear overview of all topics, so we can help you as good and quick as possible, and double topics are not helping. So, I will close this topic and we will help you (asap) in your other topic! 😊