beantwoord

problem with ordering through the website

• 28 January 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 44 x bekeken

Do any of you know the e-mail address to which you can send a message to Tele2 customer service for mobile services.
There is no such information on their website, only a hotline or texting with a robot.

I have a problem with my order. On 10/01/2022 I placed an order for the extension of the mobile phone contract with a new phone and until today I have not received the package or any information what is happening with it.

I only got the order confirmation and nothing happened since that day.

icon

Beste antwoord door Floor109 28 January 2022, 19:02

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello,

We do not have a direct e-mail address for support, but we do have a chat department. The chatbot should be able to forward you to an employee if you ask for this.

Except that this chat robot is geared towards Dutch, and unfortunately I don't know it yet.
And when I try to write in Dutch with a google translator, when I jump from the tele2 page and want to copy something from the translator, that conversation ends.
And the current phone prevents me from calling the hotline.
It's kind of paranoid that in the 21st century there is no official email address to contact customer service!

Thanks for the suggestions.

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

How is your current phone preventing you from calling? If you want I can call you and transfer you to the mobile helpdesk

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @LukaszTilburg 

Has this all been resolved by now? Or do you still have questions? Do you want to let us know? Then we can see if we can still do something for you! Because of course I am here to help you.