beantwoord

Payment request Tele2

My cell phone contract with tele2 has terminated on January,18th,2016. Tele2 has informed me about the termination via email. I send the request to cancel my contract on December,18th, 2015. This is one month before the actual termination date. Why does my bank account still receive a request to debit on Feburary,19th?

icon Beste antwoord door Maurice niet meer van Tele2 2 maart 2016, 16:33

Hey HongHuangNeu,

Thank you for contacting us! Obviously there are other ways to pay your invoice.

You can login to MijnTele2 and select the following:
1. Go to “Je facturen”
2. Click on “Alle facturen”
3. You can recognize the unpaid bill by the red dot. Click on “Betalen”
4. Here you will find a drop down menu of the available banks that support this service.
- Select your bank
- Click on “Betalen”

If this doesn't work you have the possibility to do a wire transfer:
We have 2 different bank account numbers, so it is important that you select the right one!
- For 3G services (in case you haven't been transferd yet): NL17RBOS0447033050 Tele2 Diemen
- For 4G services: NL72RBOS0409747491 Tele2 Diemen

Don't forget to include your customer number and invoice number!

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers, Maurice

Bekijk origineel bericht
Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
To pay for the last month? Or maybe calls outside your bundle? Check the invoice on mijn.tele2.nl
eric schreef:

To pay for the last month? Or maybe calls outside your bundle? Check the invoice on mijn.tele2.nl

That is probably for the last month. Since I have left Netherlands and have closed my bank account in Netherlands, is there any possible way to pay the money? I can do a bank transfer.
Reputatie 5
Badge +4
Hey HongHuangNeu,

Thank you for contacting us! Obviously there are other ways to pay your invoice.

1. Go to “Je facturen”
4. Here you will find a drop down menu of the available banks that support this service.
- Select your bank
- Click on “Betalen”

We have 2 different bank account numbers, so it is important that you select the right one!
- For 3G services (in case you haven't been transferd yet): NL17RBOS0447033050 Tele2 Diemen

Cheers, Maurice
Maurice van Tele2 schreef:

Hey HongHuangNeu,

1. Go to “Je facturen”
- Select your bank
- Click on “Betalen”

Cheers, Maurice

Thanks! I have asked my friend to transfer the money. She has included my customer number and invoice number in the message. The payment is from Yun Lu(You may see "Y Lu" in the payment details). It is a ABN AMRO account. The payment is made to NL72RBOS0409747491. If you need more details of the payment, please contact me.

Could you:
(1) Check and tell me if you have received the amount?
(2) Adjust the status in my "Mijn Tele2" accordingly? (The red dot is annoying)
Reputatie 5
Badge +4
Anytime! It can take up to a few working days before the payment will be progressed. When the payment is succesfully linked to the according invoice, the red dot wil disappear automatically! 😉
I will keep checking your account and will give you feedback when the status has changed.