beantwoord

Payment

• 27 september 2018
  • 15 reacties
  • 202 x bekeken

Hi!
You closed a topic:
https://forum.tele2.nl/vast-internet-188/how-to-send-dsl-modem-back-71747
Sorry, I had a lot of tasks, and I forget about it. So, as I know, we should to pay you additional money (and it's not a my fault, I asked your company to help pay you for any obligations - I sent you DSL modem back, etc.
So, I want to pay you this money. Probably this money regarding SIM-only contract of my husband.
icon

Beste antwoord door Arjan van Tele2 28 september 2018, 10:01

Hi polnoch

Welcome ot the forum of Tele2,

It is not possible the pay the money to us anymore, its best to contact Bos incasso for this payment. 088-267 0027

Kind regards,

Arjan
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

15 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge
Hi polnoch

Welcome ot the forum of Tele2,

It is not possible the pay the money to us anymore, its best to contact Bos incasso for this payment. 088-267 0027

Kind regards,

Arjan
Why it's impossible? You had financial claim to us
I'll send you claim in PM
Reputatie 6
Badge
We still have, but because you are to late with the payment. you have to pay to Bosincasso
But it's not our fault: I especially asked your company should we pay you something or not? It's fault of tele2
Please send invoice to my email of this payment - your collegue Kevin wasn't enough professional to do it (but I especially asked him regarding payments)
So, tele2 can't:

1) provide internet without packetloss
2) Can't check correctly all financial obligations in the case of request to check it
3) Want to close topic (and mark it as "solved") as fast as it received. So, can you do ANYTHING not wrong 🙂?
Problem not solved.It's Kevin fault, not my. Please open topic, withdraw invoice from incasso, and send new invoice to me (the fine you can send to Kevin - it's his fault)
Reputatie 6
Badge
Hi,

I will not withdraw from Bosincasso, if you have any complaint about your unpaid invoices, you can sent your complaint to bos incasso.
Payment is your own responsibility.
I'll sent you the invoices by mail, but please pay at Bos incasso, not at Tele2..

This is all i can say about this case.
Kevin looked in to your DSl account, and gave you information.
The unpaid bills are from your mobile account

Kind regards Arjan
No, I asked Kevin about us, and Kevin had our former address. It's Kevin fault.
I think, Kevin should pay a fine. It's not my fault - I asked him regarding our financial obligations.
Reputatie 6
Badge
Ok i have to put in in a different way unfortunately,

For the last time i will give a reaction to you.
It is your responsibility to pay in time, we have sended reminders to do so, you did not pay in time.
Now it is at |Bos incasso, if you have any complaints, you can speak to them.

This is the final answer you get from me.

Kind regards

Arjan
How can I communicate with your and Kevin chef, and write complain against you and Kevin?
It's Kevin's responsibility to give me correct answer regarding our financial obligations. He can't give correct answer, so, it's his fault.
Reputatie 6
Badge
Right,

i know it is easy to walk away from your own responsibilities

But of course you can make a complaint, that's your right.

https://www.tele2.nl/klantenservice/klachten/
i know it is easy to walk away from your own responsibilities

It's difficult to me to understand what did you send me because I don't understand Dutch at all. So, I have a real reason to ask bill explanation with support Engineers.I asked Kevin "is it all?", or not, he said that everything is OK. And he was wrong. So, It's Kevin fault, not my.