beantwoord

Order through Typhone, didn't receive my new phone

• 13 maart 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 156 x bekeken

Can you explain me one thing. i order phone and new abonament in tele2 by typhone.nl in 20.01.1017. today is 13.03.2017 and i already pay for new abonament put i dont have phone and sim card.... typhone dont send me this yet.... but they cant do this because they are bankrupt ....
Now whay i must pay for abonamet ( i whas take this abonamet for new phone ) when you not finish my contract. i sign document for 3 thing .. abonament new simc card and new phone ... and you give me already 1 from this 3 products. Now i see only 2 way to exit from this problem .... 1 . you cancel this new abonament or 2. i will be pay only for abonament... BECAUSE WHAY I MUST PAY FOR PHONE WHEN I DONT HAVE THIS STUPID PHONE!!!!!!!! .and i dont care its contract by typhone.nl ... this 3 products are from tele2. Now for you is eazy to say.... we cant do nothing you need pay for nothing ..... i fight now for my right almoust 2 months and i still dont see any help.
icon

Beste antwoord door Maris van Tele2 15 maart 2017, 09:17

Hello Tomasz S.

Typhone is responsible for the shipment of your phone, we pay Typhone for taking that responsibility.
We have looked at your account en Typhone needs to send use a email with information why the order must be canceled.
Only if they say that you didn't receive your package it's possible to cancel the contract.

Greetings, Maris
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
The Tele2 sim is send via Typhone, the phone is send by Typhone. They are the seller and responsible for the shipment. The Tele2 contract is valid and this means you do have to pay that. You can report your missing pbone to the curator of Typhone.
Typhone is the seller thas mean i need pay for this phone to typhone not to tele2 .... is good biznes now for tele2 they have 36 euro monthly for free from me ..... . if tele2 can send me new sim card because this one from typhone not come i thing they can to send new phone when from typhone not come .... ahhhh this will be not good biznes for tele2 ..... and will be nice when i can find on typhone webside some information ... what i can do now where i can call blablabla nooo they fuck me up and close biznes and now i and many ppls have problem they have new contracts but dont have phone or they bought already some phone but they dont send ....
Badge
Hello Tomasz S.

Typhone is responsible for the shipment of your phone, we pay Typhone for taking that responsibility.
We have looked at your account en Typhone needs to send use a email with information why the order must be canceled.
Only if they say that you didn't receive your package it's possible to cancel the contract.

Greetings, Maris
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
By doing that, they payment for salecommision and handset to Typhone will also be cancelled. From a bankrupt company that is not expected...
Remains that you can send your claim for not received handset to the curator. Where/who you can read (in Dutch) here:
http://www.curatoren.nl/fo/insolventie/291758/typhone-e-concepts-b-v/
hmm tele2 i cant ask for this email because this company dont exist anymore .... i need cancel this abonament i dont need this stupid phone.... today i ask my dutch friend to call to this curator meaby they can help and they can cancel this stupid order from tele2 .... i have already phone from tele2 and never had any problems.... ehhhh thz eric i will be tray to call there and fix this ( Eric iff you are not from tele2 im proud of you because you help more then tel2 servis forum ) thz