beantwoord

not Tele2 customer, still getting bills

• 29 mei 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 276 x bekeken

Hi, 

I had several contacts with customer service, but somehow the problem is not solved. I moved to another operator on 23-12-2019, but still receiving bills since then. I was instructed to pay the bills not to face credit note degradation. Finally I got a confirmation that my account was closed on 7th of May and I was going to receive a reimbursement. Yet I got another bill on 19th of May and the amount was deducted from my account on 23rd. Not to mention I wasnt reimbursed. I wonder if I can reach someone here, that can solve this problem once and for all.

Thanks in advance

Baris

icon

Beste antwoord door Rox van Tele2 2 juni 2020, 17:51

Hi @barisilk, welcome to our community. Thanks for explaining your story. I understand you want this problem solved once and for all. I'm gonna help you with that. I'm here for you! You can send me a private message with this link. For verification, I need the following information from you:

• First name + last name
  • Full address details
  • Date of birth
  • Last 4 digits of the IBAN number known to us

Thank you! 

Greetings, 

Rox

Bekijk origineel bericht

4 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge

Hi @barisilk, welcome to our community. Thanks for explaining your story. I understand you want this problem solved once and for all. I'm gonna help you with that. I'm here for you! You can send me a private message with this link. For verification, I need the following information from you:

• First name + last name
  • Full address details
  • Date of birth
  • Last 4 digits of the IBAN number known to us

Thank you! 

Greetings, 

Rox

Hi @Rox van Tele2 

Still did not get my refund, and could you pls help?

baris

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Hi @Rox van Tele2 

baris

Did you send her a private message yet?

Reputatie 4
Badge

Hi @Rox van Tele2 

baris

Hey @barisilk, how strange that you didn’t receive your refund. I will sort this out for you immediately and get back to you as soon as I have more information. Thank you for your patience!

Reageer